- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 61%
- EffectivenessEditor: 62%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 61%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 62%
- SafetyEditor: 63%
- ValueEditor: 62%
What Is Tonic?
Tonic is a scientifically tested all natural testosterone booster that may help to increase lean body mass, increase power, decrease body fat, increase endurance, and boost muscle capacity. The product states that it can help turn fat mass into lean mass while the person is training in bodybuilding, weight training, or for just getting in shape. Tonic also states it may help to support blood flow and help with muscle hardening. Each capsule contains only natural ingredients without the addition of estrogen, prohormones, or even steroids so it is safe for men who are in training. The ingredients are however not recommended for women who are pregnant or those who may be breastfeeding. It is sold in capsule form in bottles containing 90, which if only taking 3 each day, is equivalent to a one month supply of the product. Natural testosterone boosters are created to help the body produce more testosterone slowly. They may also help to slow or stop hormones that turn testosterone into estrogen in the body. Tonic appears to be geared more toward increasing testosterone rather than inhibiting the hormones that convert testosterone to estrogen.
Magnum Nutraceuticals, the manufacturer of Tonic, is a small but growing company based out of British Columbia, Canada. The company began in January of 2005 and has grown leaps and bounds in the pharmaceutical manufacturing business since then. They now market and distribute high quality sports nutrition products to over 40 different countries around the globe. Magnum Nutraceuticals partnered up with Popeye’s in 2011, which has been one of Canada’s head sports nutritional stores since the year 1989. Popeye’s has partnered with some of the big names in the sports nutrition business, and has over 115 stores of their own in Canada.
How Tonic Works?
The all natural ingredients contained in one capsule of this specific testosterone booster work on increasing testosterone levels slowly in the body so the body can adjust naturally to the increase. Scientific studies have shown conclusive results that an increased testosterone level will in fact increase muscle mass. Increased testosterone works to increase the muscle mass in the body as it elevates the muscle protein structure. While there are a few different ingredients in the capsules working to increase the testosterone in the body other ingredients are working to keep the body from becoming fatigued. This added boost of energy is important as the training and extra work the body is doing to increase and maintain elevated testosterone levels can drain energy quickly. Another ingredient in this product helps to shorten the time the muscles need rest after strenuous, hard workouts. Drained energy can cause mental confusion, and this has also been addressed with another natural ingredient found in the capsule. One of the ingredients found on the label helps to alleviate mood shifts that are known to happen when testosterone is increased in the body.
Ingredients of Tonic
Some of the more powerful ingredients found in one capsule of the product include Tribulus Terrestris, Oat Straw Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, and Chaste Tree Berry Extract. Other ingredients included in the product are Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Certified Halal, and they packed in Kosher Gelatin Capsules.
Oat Straw Extract – is included in this natural testosterone booster. For centuries oat straw has been used for many medicinal purposes including depression. Studies have shown that oat straw has the ability to enhance cognitive functions in the brain of those who consume it. Studies also show that Avena Sativa is a potent aphrodisiac and did work for mild cases of male impotence. Oat Straw contains vitamins such as B1, B2, D, and even vitamin E. It also contains calcium, magnesium, and iron. This wonder plant is amazingly gluten free and to this date no known side effects are known. Another powerful plus of having oat straw in Tonic is that it has the ability to help bones stay strong, and may heal the weaker ones.
Tribulus Terrestris – is an all natural main ingredient found in this testosterone booster. It has had medicinal uses for years to treat everything from heart problems to athletic performance. Studies performed on tribulus terrestris are varied when it comes to this plant’s ability to produce gains in strength and lean muscle mass. One study that included a group of twenty two rugby league players was split into two groups. One group was given tribulus terrestris while the other group was given a placebo. During the study both groups had to perform heavy resistance training. When the test concluded it revealed that neither group had higher testosterone levels than when the study began. The good thing is that it also did not show any increase in testosterone in urinary tests, which means that it should be safe for those who are in competitions. In another study where fifteen males were placed in two groups to examine how tribulus terrestris works on body composition and exercise performance this ingredient once again displayed the opposite results than those that this supplement claim. The results did not show any increase in body composition or in exercise performance.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract – is derived from the Rhodiola plant. This remarkable root has been used for centuries for a plenitude of reasons. The Vikings thought it enhanced strength while the Chinese brewed it in teas to fight off colds and viruses. It has been studied and used for help with many forms of depression and stress as it boosts the transport of the neurotransmitter known as serotonin. Raising levels of testosterone in the body has a side effect of making a person irritable so the addition of Rhodiola Rosea Extract in any testosterone booster is an excellent choice as it helps to keep the bodybuilder’s mood stable, and maybe even elevated. Rhodiola Rosea Extract works well in this natural testosterone booster as it helps to shorten the time the muscles need rest after long workouts. It also has the ability to stimulate the energy in several different muscles within the body.
Chaste Tree Berry Extract – is one confusing herb to be added to a product that is supposed to increase testosterone. This herb has been used for centuries to help with female problems from PMS to the reduction of milk. It has also been used to actually reduce a man’s testosterone levels. It can help with some of the symptoms of some male diseases, but unfortunately that is not helpful when the product is geared for bodybuilding.
As far as the other ingredients on the label they are mainly used for production. Magnesium Stearate is commonly used during manufacturing to keep capsules from sticking to the manufacturing equipment. It is also used to help the body absorb some vitamins. This ingredient is controversial in the health world, and studies have yet to prove it safe or unsafe. In the small amounts used for manufacturing capsules it does not appear to be harmful. Silicon Dioxide is another ingredient used in the manufacturing of this and many other supplement products. It is a natural ingredient found in the earth that many pharmaceutical manufacturers use to keep the ingredients from clumping together. The FDA has ruled that Silicon Dioxide is safe for use in supplements and food.
- All Natural Ingredients: The product is created with ingredients found in most vegetarian type diets, and they are gluten free. This combination of ingredients includes herbs and vitamins that have been through scientific studies time and again, and they appear to do exactly what the company states that they do on the bottle.
- A 30 day money back guarantee on the product allows the consumer some time to decide if they would like to keep using this product, or get their entire purchase price refunded in the form of money or credit if they are dissatisfied for any reason.
- This product is safe for men as it does not contain any estrogen or other fillers that are artificial. After investigation into the ingredients it appears that Tonic is also safe for women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- There are very little known side effects for any ingredient found in the capsules.
- Lean muscle mass is the desired result that most bodybuilders, athletes, and even weightlifters work hard for. This type of muscle provides strength, power, higher metabolism, and endurance. The ingredients in Tonic are said to help lower overall body fat and increase this desired lean muscle mass.
- The vitamins in each capsule of this testosterone booster are very beneficial to the body, and are those that help keep the body energized after long, hard workouts. The benefit of having ingredients that are good for the body and bones is a definite plus. Tonic has scientifically proven ingredients that shorten the time the muscles need rest after long workouts.
- One ingredient in this product may help to stabilize mood, and it may even lift mood. This is a plus for any testosterone booster as those who raise hormone levels in the body may experience irritation, and they may easily display anger.
The manufacturers of this all natural testosterone booster, Magnum Nutraceuticals, won the Popeye’s Supplements Canada Brand of the Year in 2015 after choosing to partner with Popeye’s in 2011. Magnum Nutraceuticals recently began sponsoring the very prestigious bodybuiling competition known only as the 2016 Arnold Classic. In November of 2015 this fast growing company found a perfect score on one of their protein products in the Label Claim Test.
Tonic has an overall customer rating of 8.6, which is a score generated from the testimonies given by customers who use the product. One customer who reviewed the product gave it a rating of 10 with a written review that stated Great product! I saw the results in less than a week! This product really works! While most customers do give this testosterone booster a 9 or higher on customer satisfaction there are a few that have given the product a score of 1. One dissatisfied customer left a review of the product stating I used it as directed, and I did not see a change, and I did not feel a change either. I will never use it again. Another rating given to this product by another displeased user came in at a 2. This customer stated This testosterone booster gave me diarrhea, and kept me awake at night. I will not be using it again.
Awards & Media Coverage
Magnum Nutraceuticals has been mentioned several times in a slew of media outlets. Muscle Memory Magazine boldly presented the President of the company, Markus Kaulius, on the front of the magazine with a full length story on the company and the products that they manufacture inside for the early 2016 edition. He was also interviewed for Iron Man Magazine in 2005. The company itself has been given a few awards that range from the Popeye’s Supplements Canada Brand of the Year in 2015 to receiving a perfect score on one of their products in the Label Claim Test. While the company has made tremendous strides in the world of awards the product Tonic has yet to obtain one. This testosterone booster is created with all natural ingredients and this is why it has not made it to the top of the list for the Supplemental Awards just yet. Natural ingredients are much healthier for a body, but they do take time to really show the body what they can do.
This all natural testosterone booster comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If a consumer is not 100% satisfied with the product for any reason at all they may return the product for a full refund of the purchase price, or for credit toward a different product. While having a cushion to fall back on is great when trying out a product this guarantee does not really allow the consumer time to fully feel the results from taking the supplement. Returning of the product is easy if the consumer decides it is not for them, and it is suggested to contact the customer support department to begin the process.
Standard shipping of this product made by Magnum Nutraceuticals is fast. With this shipping option the product will be arriving to the consumer in just 2 to 4 business days. For even faster shipping the options of one and two day shipping is available. The one and two day shipping options are priced a bit more than the standard rate, which is around $6.00 if it is arriving within the continental United States. Consumers who purchase the product to be delivered outside of the continental United States may have to wait a bit longer for the capsules to arrive, but delivery is still available to them.
Customer support for this specific testosterone booster is excellent. Support is available either by phone or by live chat. Customer service agents are there to answer questions or help with a problem a full 24 hours each day, and they are available all 7 days of the week. Each agent has extensive knowledge of the product, and they are able to look up delivery and shipping information in the data base as well. The agents are also available to help with return and refund information as well.
Safe & Secure Checkout
Security during the check out process of any order is necessary in the world of internet shopping. When the check-out process guarantee’s the consumer’s safety it is even better. Purchasing Tonic with the highest names in security, which includes McAfee and the Better Business Bureau, on an SSL encrypted secure server allows the consumer to feel at ease during the transaction as they know their private information is handled safely. The consumer’s information is not sold or shared with other places unless the buyer gives permission for this to be done. While shopping for the product the information about the consumer is gathered from various places to help guide them while making a purchase. This means that the site will only display product ads that cater to the individual shopper.
This product is sold in bottles containing 90 capsules, which is equivalent to a one month supply of the product if taken in the recommended dose of three capsules per day. These bottles are sold for around $22.33, which is cheaper than some and on par with other supplemental products sold on the market today. The instructions do state that the consumer should give the product at least a week, if not a month to really feel the effects of the all natural ingredients in this type of product. This seems like a long amount of time to take something and not see any results, but the ingredients are natural and work with the body to deliver long lasting, healthy results instead of faster ones that could cause more harm than good.
- Tonic is a combination of wonderful ingredients found in nature so it is a healthier alternative than some other bodybuilding testosterone boosters on the market.
- The ingredients in each capsule of this product not only help while bodybuilding, but it helps with overall mood and energy too. Each capsule is packed full of vitamins that the body needs. This testosterone booster also has ingredients that have the ability to keep the bones strong or strengthen those that may be weak from calcium deficiency or even osteoporosis.
- The ingredients in the product have been scientifically tested to help shorten the time the muscles need rest after long workouts, which is a major plus in a natural testosterone booster.
- The product is safe for male bodybuilders as it does not contain any estrogen or other fillers in the ingredients.
- This specific testosterone booster comes with a 30 day money back 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- The product does take a while to work. The product label states that it could take a week or longer to really feel the effects of the ingredients working for the body.
- The 30 day money back guarantee does not give the consumer enough time to notice the changes that the natural ingredients in this product may be making in the body.
- The addition of the ingredient Chaste Tree Berry Extract is confusing for anyone wanting to boost testosterone levels naturally. Chaste Tree Berry Extract is mainly used to help women with female problems, and it is known to lower testosterone levels in men.
Summary: Tonic is an all natural testosterone booster created by Magnum Nutraceuticals. It includes ingredients such as Oat Straw Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Tribulus terrestris, and Chaste Tree Berry Extract. Each of these ingredients has been scientifically researched to see what they really do when taken internally. The conclusion of these studies suggest that when these ingredients are combined in a capsule they do in fact have the ability to shorten the time the muscles need rest after long workouts, increase mental clarity, stabilize and elevate mood, and they help to fight muscle fatigue. The product is packed full of body essential vitamins like B1, B2, D, and vitamin E that are known to help with energy and endurance. Consumers who took the product have given mixed reviews, but many of them give it a high rating of at least 9 out of 10. The 30 day money back guarantee is a nice cushion of time to experience the product without fear of throwing money away in case it does not work, although the results for this product may take longer than that to really be felt.
- Geneticore Boost Review – A Healthy & Natural Alternative or Not? - February 25, 2017
- NooCube by Bauer Nutrition Review – One of The Good Nootropics Out There or Actually Not? - February 25, 2017
- Z-Core PM by Muscle Pharm Review – A Good Solution for You Testosterone Levels While You Sleep - February 25, 2017
- Muscle Force Max Ultra Review – Is This a Good Choice for a Serious Athlete? - February 25, 2017
- Big 100 Colossal by Met-Rx Review – Want to Learn More What These Protein Bars Can Do for You? - February 25, 2017
- Protein Shakes - February 25, 2017
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate Side Effects – Stuff You Should Know - February 25, 2017
- NOW ZMA by NOW Foods Review – An Interesting Anabolic Post-Workout Supplement That You May Check Out - February 25, 2017
- Muscle Boost X Review – Should You Test It Before a Workout? - February 25, 2017
- Andro 400 by Natural Health Concepts Review – Should You Give It a Try? - February 25, 2017