- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- Test Freak
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 64%
- EffectivenessEditor: 61%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 60%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 63%
- SafetyEditor: 62%
- ValueEditor: 61%
What Is Test Freak?
Though you might think that low testosterone is something that will only affect you during your retirement years, low testosterone can occur during your mid to late 20s. Test Freak is a type of testosterone stimulator that affects both the free and total testosterone found in your body. Free testosterone is a type of testosterone that binds to different parts of the body and affects your reaction to muscle stimulation, while total testosterone includes both free testosterone and other types of testosterone. Test Freak is one of the only products that improves both levels.
Test Freak is a patented supplement designed, manufactured and released by PharmaFreak. Two men came together and founded the company in 2008, but despite being such a young company, both founders had years of experience in the pharmaceutical world before starting the company. When not working in the laboratory and creating new formulas, the two remain experts in the health and fitness field.
How Test Freak Works?
The manufacturer of Test Freak designed it as a cycling product, which means that you use a specific cycle when taking it. You generally take four pills every day right before falling asleep or a few hours after your last meal of the day. You take the pills for up to two months straight before dropping the pills for a period of two weeks. It affects your body in several ways, including:
- It increases the hormones produced by the hypothalamus.
- It pushes the pituitary gland to release more natural hormones.
- It helps increase the amount of hormones produced by the testicles.
Some of the ingredients found in Test Freak include:
- Trigotest, which is a patented ingredient derived from Fenugreek
- Tribulus Terrestris
Studies found that higher level of zinc can lead to better and more restful sleep. Using Test Freak before going to bed at night can help you sleep better and give you more energy when you wake, which you can use to workout.
Why Use Test Freak?
If you aren’t sure if your testosterone levels are below normal, compare how you feel now to how you felt in the past. A lack of energy, hair loss, loss of muscle tone and a decreased stamina can all signify a testosterone problem. Test Freak boosts two of the major forms of testosterone found in the body, which might make you feel years younger. Take a look at a few other reasons why you might want to use Test Freak.
- Enjoy better and deeper sleep at night.
- Notice an improvement in both muscle mass and muscle tone.
- Lose excess weight around your midsection and in other parts of your body.
- Get more leaner muscles.
As the recommended dosage of Test Freak is four capsules, some users find that the product is more expensive than others that might work just as well. Many users also dislike that they must take such a large dosage right before bed. Though some might have some problems, the product has a generally high rating, with users rating it between 4.5 and five stars. Those posting positive reviews find that it gives them the energy, testosterone drive and improved mood that they crave and that it helps them lose weight and fat as they improve their muscles.
Sales of Test Freak increased after several published studies examined the health benefits of Fenugreek. Fenugreek is a type of plant that dates back to ancient times. A single serving contains a large amount of protein, calcium and iron, which assists in the development of healthy bones, muscles and joints and aids in the production of red blood cells. While you can sprinkle a dried serving of the plant on a sandwich or in your dinner, you can also get its benefits from one dose of Test Freak. PharmaFreak researchers also added other natural and healthy ingredients to increase the rate at which your body absorbs and breaks down the supplement.
PharmaFreak, which is the company behind Test Freak doesn’t offer any type of money-back guarantee. Depending on where you purchased the product, you might have the chance to return it to the store for a full or partial refund.
As PharmaFreak partners with other companies and does not offer its supplements for sale on its official site, you’ll need to check with online retailers to determine shipping costs and to find out which types of shipping are available.
Regardless of where you purchased the product, you can still contact PharmaFreak directly. Representatives working for the company can answer questions about when and how to take it, the ingredients found in the supplement and whether you can stack it with other products.
Safe & Secure Checkout
Safety and security are on the minds of all online retailers today, especially after the problems that affected Target and Walmart in the past. No matter when you order, you’ll know that the retailer protects your information.
The cost of Test Freak varies based on how much you order. A bottle containing 28 capsules retails for $19.99, while a bottle of 120 capsules retails for around $90. You may find some limited time promotions that drop the price even further. PharmaFreak occasionally runs sales and promotions that give you three bottles for the price of two bottles.
- The product increases the body’s natural production of hormones through the pituitary gland, testicles and hypothalamus.
- Using the product can lead to more improved muscle tone mass.
- Many users lose excess weight around the midsection and other areas of the body.
- Many users dislike taking so many pills at night.
- Taking a large dose of the pills makes Test Freak much more expensive than other boosters.
- Frequent use of the product may lead to some hair loss.
Summary: PharmaFreak created Test Freak to help men suffering from lower free and total testosterone levels. Bottles come with 28 to 90 capsules. Users generally take four of the supplements each night to get the maximum results.
- Testo Xtreme Review – Can You Gain More Power & Muscles With This Test Booster? - October 16, 2016
- MaxGain Xplode Review – A Brand New Product for Muscle Mass - October 16, 2016
- Tes Core Review – Should You Subscribe for this Product? - October 16, 2016
- Sheer NO2 by Sheer Strength Labs Review – How to Break Free from Slow Post-Workout Recovery? - October 9, 2016
- Sheer N.O. by Sheer Strength Labs Review – Can It Take Your Gym Workouts to the Level of Top Bodybuilders? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Isolate by CytoSport Review – Is This Protein Worth Your Time & Money? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Whey by CytoSport Review – What Do Athletes & Bodybuilders Say About This Product? - October 9, 2016
- Muscle Milk Genuine by CytoSport Review – Is This the Must-Have Protein for Achieving Big Muscle Mass? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Creatine by CytoSport Review – Do Athletes Use This Product for Strength & Muscle Gains? - October 9, 2016
- Testosterone Boost Review – Can It Be Taken by Regular Athletes & Sports Performers? - October 8, 2016