- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 58%
- EffectivenessEditor: 59%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 56%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 58%
- SafetyEditor: 59%
- ValueEditor: 56%
What Is Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone?
Testosterone is something that all men have and something that many men worry about. While a loss in testosterone is natural, many find that they have a hard time coping with the side effects that come about. Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is a supplement made from natural products that can change the amount and levels of testosterone in your body.
Information About Instaflex
Many people think that Instaflex is the brand name or manufacturer behind Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone, but the truth is that the company keeps this a close secret. Instaflex is the brand behind one of the top joint supplements in the world, and the same company manufactures both Instaflex and Nugenix products. The company uses different subsidiary and company names for each of its products, and it has a close relationship with GNC. You might consider the manufacturer of the Ultimate product as either Instaflex or Nugenix.
How the Supplement Works?
One recent study looked at what certain ingredients in Nugenix Ultimate did to the human body. Male users between the ages of 18 and 35 noticed a number of differences after taking the ingredients for eight weeks, including:
- A reduction in the size and duration of mood swings and a better sense of well-being.
- A loss of fat in certain parts of the body.
- Muscle development that remained constant.
The recommended dosage of Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is one capsule taken three times a day. The manufacturer recommends that users take each capsule prior to a meal or several hours after a large meal. Users can also take one capsule up to 45 minutes before doing any strenuous exercise. Those with little experience taking supplements can reduce the dosage size down to one capsule every day and work their way to three capsules every day.
Testosterone Supplement Ingredients
D-Aspartic Acid is the number one ingredient listed on the Ultimate Testosterone packaging. Other ingredients include:
- Fenugreek Extract
- Boron Citrate
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract
- Maca Root Powder
- Stinging Nettle Powder
- Calcium Phosphate
- Silicon Dioxide
A number of researcher released publications that looked at the benefits of Fenugreek in recent years. Those studies found that it can actually help men produce more sperm, which is helpful for those trying to get their wives or significant others pregnant. Fenugreek also acts as a mood altering substance that can help men improve their overall moods.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone Advantages
Though Nugenix products do not contain any caffeine or other stimulants, it can give you the focus and concentration that you need at work and at the gym. An increase in concentration and energy can also helps you when it comes to your stamina. Other advantages identified by some users include:
- Lose weight faster than with diet, exercise or a combination of both.
- Breaks down the fatty deposits that you cannot get rid of in the gym.
- Helps users sculpt muscles and develop the hard muscles they want.
Nugenix Users Speak
Though Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone received a number of positive reviews, many of the negative reviews focused on the cost of the supplement. Many point out that they can find cheaper and more affordable alternatives that contain some of the same ingredients. There are others who point out that the vitamins and minerals found in the supplement produce the benefits and that they can purchase those ingredients separately for a smaller price.
Those who take the product on a regular basis like that it functions as a weight loss supplement and helps them lose pesky weight that they couldn’t get rid of on their own. They also point out that it helps them sculpt better looking muscles, gives them more energy and improves stamina.
Nugenix comes with a money-back guarantee that any customer unhappy with the product can use. You have a period of 30 days in which you can return your order, and the period starts when you buy from the company. You’ll receive a full refund minus your shipping costs.
Get a bottle of Nugenix shipped right to your front door. The manufacturer charges just $4.99 for shipping.
If you have a problem with your Nugenix, or you just have a few questions, you can reach the company in a variety of ways. Use the registered mailing address to submit snail mail, use an online contact form or call the company. The customer service department is open 9 am to 9 pm on weekdays and is open on Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Safe & Secure Checkout
Keeping your information secure is important to the manufacturer behind Nugenix. The manufacturer promises that no one will ever see your shipping or payment information except those responsible for processing your order.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone retails for $69.99 per bottle, and each bottle comes with a one-month supply of 90 supplements. Before paying full price, check out the free trial period. The manufacturer gives you 18 days to try Nugenix and determine if it’s right for you before returning it for a full refund minus shipping and handling. If you decide to keep the bottle, the company will charge you the full price plus shipping.
- Users reported high energy levels that didn’t interfere with the sleep they needed at night.
- Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone provides an instant testosterone boost that assists users when working out and at home.
- Possible benefits to using the product may include increased stamina, improve libido and better muscle definition.
- The high price of $69.99 plus shipping for a one-month supply may turn off casual users.
- Many of the results that users noticed can occur because of some of the vitamins and minerals in the supplement and not the supplement itself.
Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone
Summary: Nugenix Ultimate Testosterone is a new testosterone boosting product available from the company that manufactured Instaflex, the popular joint supplement. Each bottle comes with 90 supplements that can last users between one and three months, depending on whether they take the recommended dosage of three pills per day or a smaller amount.
- Testro T3 Review – Will It Work for You? - March 23, 2018
- Alpha Pro Testobuild Review – Should You Purchase This Supplement? - March 23, 2018
- Zeus Extreme Review – Is This Formula Working? - March 22, 2018
- Pure Nitro Max Review – Should You Try This Product or Seek for Something Else? - March 14, 2018
- Noxor Platinum Edition Review – Is This a Good Performance Enhancing Pre-Workout Supplement? - March 14, 2018
- Women’s Elite by ProMera Sports Review – Is This the Ultimate Supplement for Women? - March 14, 2018
- Muscle Rev Xtreme Review – Does It Work or It’s a Scam? - March 14, 2018
- Test Cypionate Side Effects – Protect Your Health Now - March 14, 2018
- Crazy Bulk Review – Does It Work or It’s Just Another Scam? - March 14, 2018
- Nutragentex Review – Is This Product a Good Fit for Bodybuilders, Powerlifters & Fitness Models? - March 14, 2018