- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- B-Nox Androrush
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 62%
- EffectivenessEditor: 61%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 63%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 65%
- SafetyEditor: 61%
- ValueEditor: 62%
What Is B-Nox Androrush?
B-Nox Androrush is a potent, unique pre-workout supplement. This dietary aid boasts a remarkably powerful testosterone blend that has been rigorously tested and formulated to heighten aggression and sustain high energy levels during those long, intense workouts. This incredible increase in attack allows for extreme pump, something that every athlete, fitness enthusiast, and bodybuilder needs in order to develop a ripped, lean, and powerful muscular body. Also, the consistent energy burst lowers the chance of developing the jitters or crashing afterward.
The container that B-Nox Androrush comes in is a very good size, and it should last users about a month as it houses a total of 35 servings. Thanks to the flavoring, the powdered drink mix is easy to consume and it works as a good addition to any nutritional diet plan. There are 7 distinct flavor options that users can choose from: Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Orange, Grape, Watermelon, Green Apple, and Strawberry Lemonade. Some flavors are more favored than others, and they may sell out fast, so users should be sure to get the product ASAP to ensure delivery of the desired taste.
To take B-Nox Androrush, users should mix a single serving, which equals to 1 scoop, with about 6 oz. of cold water. If desired, users can opt to supplement any other favored beverage such as juice or a shake in place of the water. This mix should be consumed 30 minutes prior to exercising, and should be taken preferably on a somewhat empty stomach in order to achieve the best results.
B-Nox Androrush is manufactured by the well-known, award-winning company Betancourt Nutrition. This is a sports nutrition company that is led by the likes of bodybuilders, chemists, and exercise scientists. Their goal is to provide consumers with the best and most effective sports nutritional supplements that will suit every users needs. Founded back in 2002, Betancourt Nutrition has continued to successfully deliver high quality products, and have consistently received positive recognition and won numerous of awards.
With their motto ‘Competition Breeds Innovation,’ they are constantly driven to come up with new and improved supplements that are proven to perform better than any other supplement currently on the market. They have over 200,000 square feet worth of NSF certified CGMP manufacturing facilities in Miami, Florida. The abundance of space guarantees that not only are all of Betancourt Nutrition products created in-house, but that the ingredients are carefully tested before any production can begin. This is to ensure that the company is giving its consumers the safest products with the utmost quality.
How B-Nox Androrush Works?
B-Nox Androrush works through supporting the body’s natural testosterone response that always ignites during a workout, especially intense ones. It is the first pre-workout dietary supplement that contains nitric oxide. That formula works with the body’s natural testosterone response through supporting and boosting it, and also gives users that insane burst of aggression to increase pump action. For the sustained energy with the low risk of crashing or developing jitters, B-Nox Androrush uses a combination of Theobromine, N-Acetyle Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Glucuronolactone.
3 forms of creatine are mixed in within B-Nox Androrush to give it such a unique and potent design. When they are paired with CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, this chemical compound expands muscular endurance. The body’s typical testosterone response that kicks in during exercise is thus further supported thanks to the Endocrine Ignition Blend that features Maca extract, ZMA™, and Tribulus.
The Strength-Endurance Blend helps the body build muscle mass and power. With the ingredients utilized in the Anabolic Solidification compound, the metabolic rate is sped up, which is useful in helping the body shred away unwanted, excess fat. Every component used in B-Nox Androrush has been carefully selected in order to heighten users’ strength and energy without giving off fatigue or overpowering the body. Energy instead is consistent and sustained, and pump is increased, leading users toward a tougher, leaner, and more toned appearance.
Ingredients of B-Nox Androrush
The ingredients that are used in B-Nox Androrush have all been scientifically tested in efforts to prove their true effectiveness in providing the body not only with an increase in endurance, energy, and power, but also works alongside the normal testosterone response boost to aid in workout performance. They all touch several areas within the body from stamina, to cognitive function, and muscle strength. Most of the potent ingredients are found in the B-Nox Pre-Workout Formula (Strength-Endurance Blend, Energy & Endurance Blend, Anabolic Solidification, Endocrine Ignition Blend, and Pre-Launch), which all totals up to 15,254 mg.
5 ingredients make up the Strength-Endurance Blend. Each of them aid in improving the body’s athletic performance, and exactly what they are and how they affect the body is expanded on below:
- Glucose Polymers: These are easily digestible carbohydrates that help the body gain weight that is in the form of muscle rather than excess fat.
- Taurine: This is a versatile amino acid that has an anabolic effect on the body, and it is involved in the maintenance of the structural protein in the muscles.
- CarnoSyn: It is an amino acid that binds with another amino acid, histidine, to form carnosine in muscles. This helps with increasing endurance levels, muscle building properties, muscle recovery after a workout, and improving overall performance.
- Dicreatine Malate: This compound is formed through the use of both malic acid and a form of creatine. It is used to heighten performance during extreme, aggressive workouts, and helps to build muscle mass while improving endurance.
- Glucuronolactone: This is a natural metabolite that can boost energy levels and also aid in supporting mental function to help focus better.
Also in B-Nox Androrush’s Pre-Workout Formula is the Energy & Endurance Blend, and that only contains 3 specific, primary ingredients. Both the Caffeine Anhydrous and the Theobromine act as stimulants. This gives B-Nox Androrush its energy boosting properties. Also, it contains Beet Root (Beta vulgaris), which is high in Vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. It has no cholesterol and is low in calories.
Next in the B-Nox Pre-Workout Formula is the Anabolic Solidification compound. It has the most ingredients, 9 in all:
- L-Glutamine: This is a common amino acid that is found naturally in the muscles. It assists in lean muscle growth and proper maintenance. It also accelerates metabolism, improves fat reduction, and assists in cell hydration.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids: BCAAs are helpful in not only gaining muscle mass, but in maintaining that gain as well. They all stimulate protein synthesis, and also increase the cells capacity for that synthesis.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine fuels the muscles during those bouts of intense workouts through supporting explosive energy and strength. It also encourages lean muscle growth and improves in the recovery process.
- Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI: This compound improves the body’s energy levels, muscle strength, and endurance. It delays fatigue during intense exercise, and it also promotes muscle recovery.
- L-Tyrosine: This amino acid is used during the synthesis of structural proteins. It can aid in building up strong muscles, fighting fatigue, and improving mental function.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: This amino acid enhances cognition, and is fast-acting and readily absorbed.
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) (seed): The seeds of this plant aid in the reduction of fat and both mental and physical fatigue. It also helps improve energy levels.
- Creatine AKG (Alpha-ketoglutarate): This chemical is found naturally in the body, and it is known to improve athletic performance.
- L-Histidine HCI: This essential amino acid helps in protein synthesis. It also supports the immune function as well as helps with the metabolism.
Also in the B-Nox Formula is the Endocrine Ignition Blend. It contains minor components such as Maca Extract, Tribulus terrestris extract, Stinging Nettle Root, and Coenzyme Q10. The Maca Extract is a plant that is known for its uses in enhancing stamina and sports performance, while the Tribulus terrestris extract boosts testosterone levels and encourages muscle mass and strength development.
Lastly in the Formula is the Pre-Launch blend, and it also has the least amount of ingredients. The 2 ingredients used are both from black pepper. Bioperine® is an extract from black pepper, and it is clinically shown to increase the absorption of nutrients, in particular within a nutritional supplement. The Piper nigrum (another name for black pepper) itself is also known to boost the metabolic process. That plays a vital role in the burning of fat and gaining of muscle in its place.
In all, B-Nox Androrush contains a total of 50 calories. Also, it only has 12 g of carbohydrates. The supplement mix contains no sugar. However, there is Sucralose listed due to the flavoring added. The rest of the main ingredients are listed as followed:
- Potassium as citrate & glycerophosphate – 20 mg: This mineral acts as electrolytes, and is useful in storing carbohydrates to be used in the body as muscle and energy. It also produces stronger bones and joints through helping the body retain calcium.
- Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine HCI – 1 mg: This vitamin helps support a healthier nervous system, and it also can increase energy and endurance.
- Magnesium as oxide, aspartate – 165 mg: This naturally occurring mineral allows the body to produce more Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), which contributes to muscle strength and growth.
- Zinc as oxide, mono-L-methionine sulfate & aspartate – 25 mg: This mineral increases muscle strength and performance. It is also involved in protein synthesis, and can even help maintain increased testosterone levels, which in turn further helps in muscle development.
B-Nox Androrush is created using a complex, unique formula, and it is currently the only known pre-workout blend that has testosterone boosting components with amino nitrates to allow for an energetic and extreme workout. It provides the body with heightened power and endurance to push the body to performing more reps and complete lengthy, intense bouts of exercise. The ingredients used in B-Nox Androrush also assist in cardiovascular fitness, which helps improves the muscles’ ability to use up oxygen in order to produce more energy.
This powdered drink mix is very easy to stir in, and there are also 7 flavor choices available to choose from. These options all allow users to ingest B-Nox more readily as it gives regular water some taste, while also enhancing the flavor profile of any other beverage. All it takes is a single scoop 30 minutes before exercising, and users like fitness buffs, athletes, and bodybuilders alike will all notice a jump in their overall intensity and performance.
The manufacture behind B-Nox Androrush, Betancourt Nutrition, makes it a point to create all of its products within FDA approved facilities. All of their products have been CGMP verified. Adherence to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines ensures that B-Nox Androrush is formulated using high-quality and clinically tested ingredients. Their facilities all comply with FDA regulations and requirements, and their products are subjugated to careful quality control and assurance tests before being sent out to inventory.
B-Nox has some great flavors that make it easier to drink compared to other powdered supplements. I get almost a 2-hour energy boost, and my pump is amazing! I don’t feel shaky afterward either. – Mathew B. White, New Jersey, USA
At first, I didn’t feel much of a difference. I started using 2 scoops instead of the recommended 1, and since then, I feel great! I get an amazing boost in energy and focus, and can work longer, harder, and feel better than ever after. – Thomas H. Murray, Cleveland, USA
I’ve gone through many pre-workout supplements, and B-Nox is the best! I get a great rush of energy that gives me nice pump, and I don’t feel jitters or anything during or after working out. It’s a clean ‘high,’ and I don’t feel uncomfortable in any way. – Viktor D. M.-S., Dallas, USA
Awards & Media Coverage
Both Betancourt Nutrition itself as well as B-Nox Androrush has received recognition over the years since the company’s founding back in 2002. In 2010, B-Nox was a nominee for Pre-Workout of the Year, while that following year, the company was nominated for Breakout Brand of the Year. 2012 saw Betancourt Nutrition named Supplement Company of the Month for August. Later that next year in 2013, the company was awarded the 11th Annual International Business Award, otherwise known as the International Stevies.
There is a money-back guarantee instilled for B-Nox Androrush, but how it is received depends on the consumer’s location. For domestic users, full refunds for B-Nox are usually processed within 2-5 business days. The money is thus given back to the original payment account that was used to purchase the product. However, the exact length of time it takes for consumers to see their refund depends on the payment method.
For instance, if a credit or debit card, or even a PayPal account, was used, it can take an additional 5 days before consumers will see the money credited back. The refund will be issued through the mail through a cashier’s check if an account has been closed, which usually takes 7-14 business days. Cashier’s checks are also issued in the case of the product being paid for using a wire transfer, which also takes 7-14 business days.
European customers can see a refund processed no later than 14 days after notification of the refund request. The total amount refunded (or given as in-store credit if that option is chosen) is given as both the price of the original product as well as the cost for shipping the item. The process is more difficult for other international customers, however, as refunds are given out through the bank rather than the use of cashier checks. Once the transaction is completed, it can take 4-25 business days for that to be seen on an account.
Throughout the United States, there are 3 domestic warehouses used to guarantee fast and efficient shipping. The standard shipping method will typically take 2-4 business days. There are both a 2-day and a 1-day shipping method option available to choose from as well. For military users, shipping typically arrives within 3-8 business days. It is currently the only option available for APO, FPO, and DPO military mailing addresses.
Products are able to ship out internationally, but there are several factors that consumers should look into prior to attempting to make any sort of purchase. Standard delivery can take 10-25 business days. If looking for faster processing, Economy takes 5-10 business days. There is an even quicker method, Priority, which goes through customs fast and takes 2-6 business days.
Excellent customer support is available 24/7. Consumers can find the aid they seek through several different means. There is email, live chat, and phone service, all available any time of the day throughout the week.
Further information and assistance about the product can be found through various social media outlets. Professionals and experts provide the utmost assistance as they understand every product, and can provide insight into things from ingredients, dosage, and even help with mapping out exercise and diet plans.
Safe & Secure Checkout
There are several forms of payment methods available to receive B-Nox Androrush, all of which are safe and provide consumers with the most security. When using a card, information is sent out through advanced SSL Security, and only after confirmation of shipment has been received. An order that may be seen as fraudulent is canceled right away in order to further protect consumers. Also, the convenience of using the likes of PayPal provides consumers with extra security. PayPal itself also has its own secure checkout options that protect consumers, and make for a simple, fast, and safe checkout experience.
B-Nox Androrush can currently be purchased at the decent price of $29.96. In order to receive it, consumers can use a variety of payment methods. The credit/debit cards that can be used are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB. Gift certificates, PayPal, bank wire transfers, and money orders can also be used in order to make a purchase. However, personal checks even through PayPal are not currently accepted.
- Naturally boosts the body’s normal testosterone response.
- Provides a burst of energy without feeling jittery or crashing.
- It mixes well, and comes in different flavors to make ingesting easier.
- May have to take more than the recommended dosage to truly feel the effects of the product.
- The product may be difficult for some to digest, and cause stomach complications.
- Those with a high caffeine tolerance may not feel much of an energy burst effect.
- Does not contain many carbohydrates, which can hinder the muscle building process.
Summary: B-Nox Androrush is a powerful, unprecedented pre-workout supplement that comes in the form of a powdered drink mix. It provides users with components not offered in any other pre-workout supplements that exist on the market today. It uses nitric oxide to work alongside users’ natural testosterone response that enhances aggression and pump, paving the way for long-lasting, intense workouts. The nutritional supplement largely improves energy levels, while sustaining it all throughout exercising so users do not feel those jitters or experience a crash. Furthermore, it is available in 7 different flavors, mixes well, and it will fit in well with any other nutritional diet program.
- Pure Nitro Max Review – Should You Try This Product or Seek for Something Else? - March 14, 2018
- Noxor Platinum Edition Review – Is This a Good Performance Enhancing Pre-Workout Supplement? - March 14, 2018
- Women’s Elite by ProMera Sports Review – Is This the Ultimate Supplement for Women? - March 14, 2018
- Muscle Rev Xtreme Review – Does It Work or It’s a Scam? - March 14, 2018
- Test Cypionate Side Effects – Protect Your Health Now - March 14, 2018
- Crazy Bulk Review – Does It Work or It’s Just Another Scam? - March 14, 2018
- Nutragentex Review – Is This Product a Good Fit for Bodybuilders, Powerlifters & Fitness Models? - March 14, 2018
- Diesel Test Review – Are You Worried About Your Natural Test Levels? - March 14, 2018
- Micro Test by USP Labs Review – Is This a Great Combo for Bodybuilders & Athletes? - March 14, 2018
- MK Testo Boost XT Review – Natural Performance Boost - March 14, 2018