- Editor Rating
- Rated 1 stars
- Really Bad
- Testosterone Propionate
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 24%
- EffectivenessEditor: 22%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 23%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 21%
- SafetyEditor: 20%
- ValueEditor: 21%
What Is Testosterone Propionate?
Testosterone Propionate is one of the faster-acting ethers of injectable testosterone. Whereas Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate are released into the bloodstream over a period of eight to ten days, with Testosterone Propionate it occurs in two to three days. It is injected directly into the muscle, and from that point it begins to be assimilated into the bloodstream. A three-times-weekly dosing schedule is recommended due to Testosterone Propionate’s short half-life.
How Does Testosterone Propionate Work?
Once Testosterone Propionate enters your bloodstream, it works the same way as the testosterone that your testicles produce naturally. That is, it helps you build muscle mass, gain strength, recover faster from workouts, and take a more aggressive, manly attitude into the gym.
After being injected into your muscle tissue, Testosterone Propionate is dispersed into the bloodstream over a period of two to three days. This short half-life means you get a lot of extra testosterone in your bloodstream quickly. This a good thing for men who want to see results from testosterone supplementation quickly; however, care must be taken to make sure your dosing schedule is frequent enough to preclude your Testosterone Propionate from wearing off and your test levels dropping back down to baseline or below.
Testosterone Propionate Ingredients
The only ingredient in Testosterone Propionate is testosterone. The Propionate is just the ether form in which the testosterone is formulated. It comes packed in an oil, usually sesame oil, so that could technically be counted as an ingredient. However, the oil is just a way for the testosterone to get into your muscle tissue. Testosterone is a completely natural hormone that is produced by your own body. The fact that this natural substance is all that is in Testosterone Propionate is the main reason why this is a safer product that most of the “steroid alternative” pills sold in health food stores.
First of all, any type of pro-hormone taken orally has to be processed by your liver, and this can cause damage over time. Injecting directly into the muscle bypasses this process completely and spares your liver. Second, most of those alternative products have dozens of ingredients that are hastily created in labs, not reviewed or approved by the FDA, and not necessarily safe. With Testosterone Propionate, you do not have to worry about any of that, because the only ingredient is a natural hormone that is chemically identical to something produced by your own body.
Testosterone Propionate Advantages
Testosterone itself is clearly advantageous over other muscle-builders. Simply put, there is no substitute for having high testosterone levels if you want to pack on muscle mass and get stronger.
As for Testosterone Propionate compared to other types of testosterone, here are a few reasons why Propionate is the better choice:
- Injections are a more efficient testosterone delivery system than pills, pellets, or patches. More of the testosterone actually gets into your bloodstream, and less is wasted.
- Testosterone Propionate works more quickly than other injectable testosterones because the ether is faster acting.
- Because it is injected into the muscle and not rubbed directly on your skin, you do not have to worry about it inadvertently rubbing off on a female partner or a child.
The reviews and testimonials online for Testosterone Propionate are overwhelmingly positive, and many men have taken to Internet review sites to chronicle the successes they have had building muscle and increasing strength in the gym with this product.
Here are the main benefits touted in reviews and testimonials by men who have used Testosterone Propionate:
- It takes effect and produces results more quickly than other testosterone ethers.
- Increased energy and aggression in the gym could be seen starting with the first couple of doses.
- Injections were not a big deal, even for men who were previously squeamish with needles.
Summary: Testosterone Propionate is spoken of very highly both by men who have used the product and by medical professionals who have prescribed it in their practices. Its strong results combined are combined with serious side effects which is the main reasons for it receiving such low marks from the medical community when used for non-medical purposes. Don’t use this product.
- Legal HGH Tablets Review – Will It Work? - January 18, 2017
- Crazy Bulk Review – Does It Work or It’s Just Another Scam? - January 18, 2017
- Gynectrol Review - January 18, 2017
- Hiprolean X-S Review – The Holly Hogan’s Choice for Fat Burning - January 18, 2017
- Phen375 by RDK Global Review – It’s The Best Phentermine Alternative - January 18, 2017
- Crazy Bulk Ultimate Stack Review – Does It Work? - January 18, 2017
- Crazy Bulk Cutting Stack Review – Does It Work? - January 18, 2017
- D-Bal MAX Review – Does It Work or It’s a Scam? - January 18, 2017
- Legal Trenbolone Tablets Review – Do They Work? - January 18, 2017
- TestoGen Review – Should You Give This Product a Try? - January 18, 2017