- Editor Rating
- Rated 1 stars
- Really Bad
- Test Cypionate
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 23%
- EffectivenessEditor: 22%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 24%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 22%
- SafetyEditor: 20%
- ValueEditor: 21%
What Is Test Cypionate?
There are several different types of injectable testosterone available. The most commonly used in the United States and one of the most popular in the world is Test Cypionate. Test Cypionate is an injectable form of the male hormone testosterone which is contained in an ether known as Cypionate.
The reason injectable testosterone comes in an ether is to control the release of it into your bloodstream. If the testosterone were released all at once, you would have to take it every day to achieve even a semblance of a steady level of it in your body. This is somewhat palatable when you’re taking it via a topical compound that you just rub on your skin, but most people want to inject themselves on a daily basis.
With an ether like Cypionate, each injection of testosterone into your muscle tissue is slowly released over a period of eight to ten days. Therefore, Cypionate is known as a slow-acting ether, as opposed to a faster-acting ether like Sustenon which releases testosterone over a 2-3 day period.
How Does Test Cypionate Work?
As previously noted, Test Cypionate is injected directly into the muscle tissue using a syringe. It is typically recommended that a large muscle group be used, such as the glutes or the quads, but it can also be injected into the delts or even the calves.
Once you inject Test Cypionate, the testosterone within the ether is released into your body over a period of eight to ten days. As it enters your bloodstream, it functions in the same way as natural testosterone produced by your testicles.
This means, among other things, that it helps effect protein synthesis within your muscles, allowing them to repair and grow at a much faster rate than they did when your testosterone levels were lower.
Because Cypionate is a slow-acting ether which slowly releases testosterone into your body over a weeklong period or longer, most users are fine with using it only once per week. However, there are some bodybuilders who feel they achieve more steady testosterone levels and better overall results with a twice-weekly injection schedule.
What Are The Ingredients in Test Cypionate?
Here is one of the biggest advantages of Test Cypionate. Its ingredient list includes: Test Cypionate. Really, that is it. Other than the oil it is packed in – usually sesame oil – there is nothing in Test Cypionate except for the active ingredient itself.
Test Cypionate has several advantages over other products:
- It is one of the most popular testosterone product in the United States, and the main reason is because its long-acting ether allows the testosterone to be delivered into your body at a steady rate.
- With slower-acting alternatives, you either have to inject yourself much more often to achieve consistent levels of testosterone, or you have to deal with the peaks and valleys of having high levels one day and lower levels (possibly below baseline) a couple days later.
- Injecting testosterone, if done properly, is relatively painless, but it is still a hassle to have to do it every day or every other day. Test Cypionate eliminates this need while not causing your test levels to fluctuate unnecessarily.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Test Cypionate has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, not only from actual users of the drug but also from doctors who prescribe it to their male patients. Several doctors who operate men’s health clinics stated that Test Cypionate resulted in the best customer satisfaction and visible results in their male patients of any muscle-building product.
Men who used the drug themselves also posted similar stories. Particularly favorable comparisons were made to other testosterone delivery systems, such as gels and patches.
Summary: Test Cypionate has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, however we think that such steroid shouldn’t be used for any bodybuilding purposes because of its huge side effects.
- Muscle Boost XT Review – What to Expect? - December 14, 2017
- Testo Rampage Review – A Legit Testosterone Booster or Not? - December 13, 2017
- Powermax Xtreme Review – A New Testosterone Booster for People - December 13, 2017
- Testosterone Ignite Review – Can You Use It Properly? - December 13, 2017
- Testo Xtreme XL Review – A Formula for Muscle Growth? - December 13, 2017
- TestoPure Prime Review – A Good Product or Something Else? - December 13, 2017
- True Testo Review – Could You Actually Use It? - December 13, 2017
- Vital Test Extreme Review – A Nice Natural Booster? - December 13, 2017
- Titanium X Andro Review – Is This One of the Good Products Out There? - December 13, 2017
- True Testo Max Review – How Make a Difference? - December 13, 2017