- Editor Rating
- Rated 1 stars
- Really Bad
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 24%
- EffectivenessEditor: 23%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 22%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 21%
- SafetyEditor: 20%
- ValueEditor: 21%
What Is Oxandrin?
A lot of people have considered using an anabolic/androgenic product, but have been scared off by tales of harsh side effects and other health problems that are attributed falsely to all steroid use. Oxandrin is one of the safest products out there that offers very little in the way of adverse side effects. The amount needed is relatively small and it is very effective in creating more muscle, better muscle and increased strength in both men and women. This is one product that is really an equal opportunity muscle builder. It works just as good for women as it does for men. It offers excellent results and the risks of adverse effects are no different for men or women.
Oxandrin is an anabolic/androgenic steroid that is said to offer the least adverse side effects of any on the market. The popularity it enjoys with bodybuilders, weightlifters and other athletes is due to its ability to be used as a stand-alone product for both cutting and muscle mass growth. It does not break down into estrogen, which is the best way to avoid gynecomastia. It has no real effect on natural testosterone production either. This means you will have a more stable cycle that does not punish with excessive acne breakouts or muscle soreness.
- Helps build muscle mass
- Increases muscle strength
- Offers less side effects than most steroids
- Can be used successfully by men and women
Who Makes Oxandrin?
Oxandrin was originally manufactured by Searle Laboratories, which is now known as Pfizer. It was released under the brand name Anavar in 1964. Oxandrin is now produced by Savient Pharmaceuticals, which was formerly known as Bio-Technology General Corporation. It is most often packaged as 2.5 or 10mg tablets.
How Does Oxandrin Work?
A true and successful muscle building product has to:
- Increase protein synthesis
- Increase the actual volume and size of muscle tissue
- Offer lasting results
Oxandrin is a product that delivers what it promises without having to stretch use to extremes. You will get positive results by taking the recommended dosages and following normal routines and workouts. The increase in nitric oxide is what allows for the ability to really grow the muscle tissue quickly. Increased protein synthesis is desired by any serious bodybuilder and weightlifter. Protein is what strong and lean muscles are built with. An increase in the amount of protein in your diet and quick synthesis guarantees you will experience explosive muscle growth.
2.5 mg or 10 mg oxandrolone
- Magnesium stearate
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Oxandrin is an uncomplicated oral product that involves no painful injections or difficult calculations to figure dosages. When a product is easy to use it enjoys a wider audience. The lesser chance of adverse side effects makes it an attractive option for those that really wanting to bulk up and improve strength. This is due to not having to keep upping the dosage to the outer limits. A moderate amount will provide great results.
Women are fond of using Oxandrin. They can take the same amount as a man without the fear of severe androgenic problems, such as a deepening voice or unseemly hair growth. Being able to do bodybuilding and retain femininity is a huge plus. Since this product does not really mess with natural hormone levels it makes it perfect for both men and women alike.
Oxandrin is the perfect product if:
- You worry about sterid use and hormone imbalance
- You need to increase strength in a short amount of time
- You want an easy method for positive steroid use and results
- You want the benefits of a steroid with less risk of side effects
20 to 30mg of Oxandrin is all that is needed daily for excellent results. It can be split up over the course of the day and taken with meals. It can be taken without food, but it tends to upset the gastrointestinal system with an empty stomach. If you take a secondary product during the same cycle then you need to cut down to 10mg a day of Oxandrin. It can be toxic to the liver if taken in too large a quantity. You should also rest the liver after 6 to 8 weeks cycle to avoid damage or adrenal system fatigue.
For the best results increase the protein in your diet during the cycle and add milk thistle or Liv-52 for added liver protection. It is seriously one of the safest anabolic/androgenic compounds there is. The effectiveness will really rest on your commitment to taking the product daily and sticking with a quality diet and rigorous workout regime.
For the best results with Oxandrin:
- Prepare your body before a cycle with a healthy diet and added protein
- Break the dosages into 10mg each and take tem at the same time each day
- Never double up on missed doses
- Use a liver protecting supplement for the duration of a cycle
Who Uses Oxandrin?
The widest use of Oxandrin is going to be by women athletes due to not having to worry about androgenic or masculine trait effects. It helps women get bigger and better defined muscles that are great for competition, without the worries of picking up masculine traits they do not want or need. It also provides the same dramatic increase in strength for women as it does in men. It has brought many women into the realm of power lifting competition.
Men tend to use Oxandrin less for muscle development and more for improving strength and refinement of existing muscle tissue. You are more likely to find men that are into power lifting using this product, especially in the week or two before competition. It has a proven record of bringing huge increases in strength in a very short period of time. It does not require months and months of use to work up to better strength. You simply begin a 4 to 6 week cycle and you will find the strength picking up from the start.
Summary: Oxandrin is said to offer the least adverse side effects of any on the market, but we still don’t recommend it because it’s still dangerous.
- Testo Xtreme Review – Can You Gain More Power & Muscles With This Test Booster? - October 16, 2016
- MaxGain Xplode Review – A Brand New Product for Muscle Mass - October 16, 2016
- Tes Core Review – Should You Subscribe for this Product? - October 16, 2016
- Sheer NO2 by Sheer Strength Labs Review – How to Break Free from Slow Post-Workout Recovery? - October 9, 2016
- Sheer N.O. by Sheer Strength Labs Review – Can It Take Your Gym Workouts to the Level of Top Bodybuilders? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Isolate by CytoSport Review – Is This Protein Worth Your Time & Money? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Whey by CytoSport Review – What Do Athletes & Bodybuilders Say About This Product? - October 9, 2016
- Muscle Milk Genuine by CytoSport Review – Is This the Must-Have Protein for Achieving Big Muscle Mass? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Creatine by CytoSport Review – Do Athletes Use This Product for Strength & Muscle Gains? - October 9, 2016
- Testosterone Boost Review – Can It Be Taken by Regular Athletes & Sports Performers? - October 8, 2016