- Editor Rating
- Rated 1 stars
- Really Bad
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 24%
- EffectivenessEditor: 22%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 23%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 21%
- SafetyEditor: 20%
- ValueEditor: 21%
One of the oldest Nandrolone compounds still available on the market, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is an injectable version of the anabolic steroid nandrolone. As an anabolic steroid, it is one of the more economically successful products of its class.
Brands & Uses
The drug goes by the names
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is a multi-faceted doping-agent. It is known for building
- body mass
- and rebuilding tissue
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is often used as an alternative to Deca-Durabolin and Nandrolone Decanoate. It’s mainly used as a pharmaceutical, or a steroid hormone, or an ingredient used in the medicine Anabolin.
How It Works?
The drugs acts as potent anabolic and helps quickly amass protein in the body’s cells, and keeps those proteins stored in muscle in very large amounts. If the person is trying to cut fat, the drug uses it androgenic effect to get the body stimulated and to bring back tissue for muscle rehabilitation.
In its powder form, the Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is whitish. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is a nearly white crystalline substance. The drug is a C18 steroid with both anabolic and androgenic properties. However, the drug is marketed as an anabolic steroid.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate was first introduced in 1957 in the United States. The American pharmaceutical company Organon introduced the drug, but it did not enter prescription circulation until 1961. Organon also produced and marketed Deca-Durabolin. Deca-Durabolin had been marketed first, but Nandrolone Phenylpropionate was developed prior to the release of Deca.
The use of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate declined as a pharmaceutical product because its cousin Nandrolone Decanoate is more widely used. But as a performance enhancing drug, its use has escalated. Many bodybuilders tend to use a combination of
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
- and Nandrolone derivatives
Traditionally the drug has been used to facilitate rebuilding muscle mass and has been used with people who suffer from debilitating diseases. It has also been used to facilitate tissue rebuilding in burn victims. It was also given to AIDS patients and other patients with immuno-deficiency disorders.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is administered by injection in an oil-based vehicle. The most common region for injection is usually in the gluteal muscle. The properties of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is similar to Deca-Durabolin. However, don’t be confused; even though both drugs are similar in chemical properties and structure, they are not the same. However, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is faster and releases into the blood stream quicker, and the drug is not as long-lasting, and typically remains in the bloodstream for about a week. The drug has low estrogenic activity and a moderate progestational activity.
Fast Acting Nandrolone
In a clinical setting, the drug is administered about once every two or three weeks. Due to its ability to rebuild tissue, it has a low level of androgenic activity. It gives a heightened nandrolone release twenty-four to forty-eight hours after an injection straight into the muscle.
Chemistry of the Drug
Sold in 25 mg or 50 mg and is dissolvable by oil or in ethanol. In this form, it is more easily hydrolyzed into the body. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is an augmented form of nandrolone where the ester has been attached to the 17-beta hydroxyl group. It uses the Phenylpropionate as fast-acting ester. This is what makes is distinct from steroids similar to it. The ingredients are less polar than free steroids, and it absorbs more slowly from the place of the injection. It has a shorter ester. In the blood, ester is removed to give way to activity produced nandrolone.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is
- Very potent
- Relatively safe compared to other anabolic steroids
- Bolsters strength and advocates for leaner muscles without the estrogenic or androgenic side effects
Bodybuilders, gym trainers, and those looking for lean muscle and seeking to cut back fat are the drug’s most eager users. It has been known to make a man’s pectoral muscle appear breast-like. The drug does change to estrogen, but about at about a twenty percent rate difference to testosterone. People tend to take anti-estrogen drugs when taking Nandrolone Phenylpropionate.
The drug’s fat cut properties makes it a desired choice for those looking to cut fat. There have been reports of tendon injury in relation to Nandrolone Phenylpropionate use, but what circumvents injury in most cases is dedicated training and preventative exercises. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate has had positive effects on sufferers of osteoporosis and those diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. It will not harm liver function, but has been known to cause acne and irritation of the skin.
While the drug has declined in use, it was popular in the 1970s and 80s, notably by Olympic medalists from Britain, Germany, and the United States.
It is not uncommon for bodybuilder to take Nandrolone Phenylpropionate in one cycle, then switch to Deca-Durabolin in their next cycle. It is used in bulking cycles, or in regimen where the athlete wants to lose weight but also increase body mass and retain muscle regeneration.
The use of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate and other Nandrolone derivatives has attracted media coverage.
The drug is poplar in gym circuits, as well as among Olympic athletes. Scott Cullens, a gym trainer to celebrities in the 1990s said that he used the drug with other steroids on a tightly scheduled regime: “I jumped right in; once I started I did not stop.” He said his cycle was so regimented that he knew when to use the drug to look his best for scheduled workout with stars like Rachel Hunter and Brad Pitt.
But since the drug has shifted away from professional and olympic sports, and into the world of performance enhancement the pate of accusations has shifted. Notable people who have been reported to dope using Nandrolone Phenylpropionate are:
- The boxer Royce Gracie – he tested positive for Nandrolone use
- British athletes Linford Christie used the product
- Mark Richardson
- Dougie Walter
- Shot-put athlete C.J. Hunter
- Marion Jones admitted to using the drug and was sentenced to jail in 2000
- Baltimore Oriole players tested positive for the drug and were suspended from game play in 2011
Summary: One of the oldest Nandrolone compounds still available on the market, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is an injectable version of the anabolic steroid nandrolone. As an anabolic steroid, it is one of the more economically successful products of its class. We advise against the usage of this product because it has some huge drawbacks and side effects
- HyperGH 14X by Leading Edge Health Review – A Better Alternative to the HGH Injections - July 20, 2017
- Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate by Nutrex Research Review – One of the Stronger Fat Burner Formulas on the Market? - July 20, 2017
- Optimum ZMA by Optimum Nutrition Review – A Good Solution for Recovery & Post-Workout Periods - July 20, 2017
- Mutant Test Review – Learn How It Can Help Your Test Levels - July 20, 2017
- TestoFX by AllMax Nutrition Review – Is This a Good Testosterone Booster for Serious Bodybuilders? - July 20, 2017
- Testropin Review – Designed for Adult Males to Boost Their Testosterone Levels - July 20, 2017
- Testosterone Propionate Side Effects – Don’t Ignore Them! - July 20, 2017
- Nutra Tosterone Review – Do You Want to Boost Your Workout Results? - July 20, 2017
- Androsterone Side Effects – Remember to Check Them Out - July 20, 2017
- Hysteria by Nubreed Nutrition Review – A Testosterone Enhancer & Fat Burner in One - July 20, 2017