- Editor Rating
- Rated 1 stars
- Do Not Use
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 24%
- EffectivenessEditor: 23%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 22%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 21%
- SafetyEditor: 20%
- ValueEditor: 20%
What Is Tiromel?
Tiromel, the leading brand name for Cytomel, is a thyroid hormone. A synthetically manufactured compound known as liothyronine sodium, it assists the regulating the use of energy and the creation of proteins. Tiromel is utilized by professional and amateur bodybuilders alike as a metabolism stimulant, causing an increased rate of carbohydrate, protein and fat conversion. Because of this heightened conversion rate, bodybuilders in competition circuits used Tiromel to help maintain a low body fat ratio, without sacrificing nutrition by going through a hunger diet. Athletes are impressed and amazed at the synthesis of protein that is noted through low dosage use of Tiromel in conjunction with various steroids.
How Does Tiromel Work?
Of the two major hormones that the thyroid gland generates, triiodothyronine(T4) and thyroxine (T3), Tiromel is designed to resemble and be the synthetic equivalent of the former, triiodothyronine. Natural T3 is prompted by the thyrotrophic hormones to produce T4. The designer hormone works in the place of triiodothyronine, bonding in and through the receptors of the thyroid, it overstimulates it and increases the energy output, resulting in enormous amounts of fat burn. Although only recommended for 6 week cycles, it’s one of the more popular supplements to help female and male bodybuilders alike keep a “hard” look throughout the year.
The burn of fat is so fast that pre competition diets have room to include anything, due to the extreme increase in metabolism, burning nearly everything ingested. Combined use with Clenbuterol produces an even more drastic and effective fat reduction. Due to slower metabolism, female bodybuilders in particular benefit from the effects of a Tiromel cycle, never needing to undergo diets of less than 1,000 calories per day.
How to Take Tiromel?
Always obtain Tiromel tablets, for oral consumption – never the injectable variety. Injectable Tiromel is an emergency room drug, and considered too strong for athletic use. Tiromel cycles should always be slowly started and concluded, increasing and decreasing the dosage slowly over a period of days. An even course is always recommended. Most athletes begin their dosages by taking 25mg (one tablet) a day, then increasing their daily intake by one tablet every three or four days. The highest dose necessary or advised is 100 mg. Women can take smaller maximum doses, of up towards 50 mg every day. If the tablets acquired are 50 mg tablets, it’s best to cut them in half to begin, in alignment with the “slow and steady” philosophy, and inadvertently the supply will be able to better stretch.
Once the full daily quantity is reached, it should still be spread out into 3-4 smaller amounts throughout the day. It is imperative that Tiromel not be taken for more than a 6 week stretch, then abstained for no less than 2 months – not following this stipulation could cause thyroid damage requiring permanent Tiromel treatment. Coming off of a cycle should be as gradual as going on it, reducing the doses by one pill every few days.
Benefits of Tiromel over Other Alternatives
Several points help conclude the benefits of Tiromel over harsher alternatives:
- Tiromel is one of the best pure fat burners and metabolism boosters.
- Works well on its own, stacked with Clenbuterol or with a variety of anabolic steroids.
- Allows for pre competition diets to be full – no need to starve the body to keep fat down.
- Lower dosage recommendations and slow increases lead to less harsh reactions and side effects.
- Women and men can use it with notable results.
Who Makes Timorel?
Tiromel as a brand is created and distributed by the Abdi Ibrahim Company, the leading pharmaceutical company in Turkey. It has been quoted that Turkish supplement companies work under strict quality guidelines, and often exceed their European counterparts in the value provided. Abdi Ibrahim sells Tiromel in boxes of 100 25 mg tablets. While there are various companies that offer generic versions of the thyroid hormone, many of them require a higher dosage than the genuine Tiromel, by as much as 15% extra being needed. There are no official reports of fake Timorel being sold online or anywhere else, but there are several claims of at the least uncertain results, which very possibly could be due to improper dosing or using with an inhibiting drug of some sort. A vast majority of genuine product users recognize significant changes even with minimal doses. Some even report significant thyroid activity after the first use.
Results & Testimonials
Across the board, results and reports from users of Timorel tend to be consistent with drastic body fat conversion. Weight loss and an increase of energy help customers cut and define body mass. These facts make Timorel a very popular choice for cycle use leading up to professional bodybuilding competitions.
Though many continue to eat healthy, the contestant that desires to bulk up by any means necessary and still have the intake of calories turn to muscle with little effort takes pride in the job done by Timorel. Some claim that it takes effect the moment it hits the system, with continued impact weeks after going off the cycle. Even though excessive catabolic processes affecting the muscles directly, taking a combination of supplements like Anavar along with Timorel has a great effect, adding the bulk and cutting away from it almost simultaneously.
Side Effects & Precautions
As with any other drug, one should consult their physician before undertaking any supplement change or addendum to a health regimen.
Typical side effects from Timorel include:
- Fatigue and achiness – lasts usually a week;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Shortness of breath;
If any of these side effects lasts for longer than two weeks, consider lowering the dosage or moving off the cycle completely.
The following list are supplements or products that should be avoided while cycling with Timorel, or any other T3:
- Ephedrine – due to potential cardiac issues
- Lemon Balm – lemon balm blocks thyrotropin receptors
- Insulin – with Timorel creates a glucose excess, which may result in hyperglycemia
- Iron – supplements decrease the potency of T3s – food sources of iron are fine
- Magnesium Citrate – Same as iron
- Raloxifene – Could force Timorel to become over productive, even in the presence of natural T3
- Red Yeast Rice – an unknown mechanism in red yeast rice interferes with T3
* Attention: Consult a doctor if any problems arise!
Summary: Tiromel causes too much side effects and it is illegal to be used for non-medical conditions. That is why we advise our readers to stay away from this harmful substance.
- TestoStaxx Review – A Good Auto-Shipping Product or Just Another Testosterone Booster? - June 5, 2020
- MuscleXtend Review – Can This Product Boost Your Nitric Oxide Levels? - June 5, 2020
- Maxtropin Review – What to Expect from This Natural Testosterone Booster? - June 5, 2020
- Novedex XT by Gaspari Nutrition Review – What Is the Secret Behind This Product’s Efficacy? - June 5, 2020
- NO2 Core Review – Are You Looking for a Product That Will Take Your Workouts to the Next Level? - June 5, 2020
- Extreme Black Nitric Oxide Fuel Review – Does It Increase Energy or Not? - June 5, 2020
- Blue Fortera Review – Can You Expect Real Results? - June 5, 2020
- Titan XT Review – Can You Trust This Supplement? - June 5, 2020
- Cytomax Fast Twitch Ready-to-Drink by CytoSport Review – Is This a Good Pre-Workout Drink for Athletes & Bodybuilders? - June 5, 2020