- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 60%
- EffectivenessEditor: 60%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 60%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 60%
- SafetyEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 60%
What Is Hysteria?
Hysteria is a nutritional supplement made by Nubreed Nutrition. It is a powder made up of a combination of chemicals and supplements, derived from natural as well as synthetic sources. The effects of taking Hysteria over long periods of time alongside strenuous physical activity, such as a regular workout routine, include generation of extra testosterone in the body and increased efficiency and performance of the cardiovascular system.
Hysteria is created by Nubreed Nutrition, a company that specializes in the creation and distribution of various supplements and powders. Products by Nubreed are meant for consumption by people who engage in strenuous physical activity regularly, such as athletes or bodybuilders. Nubreed’s website boasts that their supplements are meant for winners, and they confidently claim that the positive effects of regularly using their supplements can cause some consumers to go on to win world records.
Other products by Nubreed Nutrition:
- Helix BCAA: A blend of amino acids designed to bolster nutrition absorption;
- Whiplash: A natural stimulant meant to energize during a workout;
- Insanity: A thermogenic fat burner in powder or pill form;
- Phantom: A nightly supplement that boosts metabolism and decreases water retention;
- Menace: A hormone accelerator meant for gaining lean muscle;
- Tenacity: An appetite suppressant and ketone supplier;
- Heliotropin: A nightly supplement containing muscle fiber recovery agents;
- Devour: A strength and appetite increaser that promotes recovery.
How Hysteria Works?
Hysteria uses several different vitamins and nutrients to stimulate the natural production of testosterone in different parts of the body. The effect the increased testosterone production has on the body is that it increases the rate it synthesizes protein and repairs tissue, causing an increase in endurance, muscle mass, bone density, and general overall health. When used before a workout, it increases the body’s resilience, meaning your workouts can last longer before you become exhausted. When used after a workout, it decreases recovery time, meaning you don’t have to wait as long for your body to recover before you can commence another workout session.
The effects on your body:
- More testosterone is generated in your body through natural means;
- Your body accomplishes tasks faster, increasing general efficiency;
- A longer, more efficient workout will increase your gains.
Ingredients of Hysteria
The supplement is derived from a variety of sources, the majority of which are natural. It includes such supplement staples as tribulus terrestris, mucuna pruriens and camellia sinensis, but it also contains high amounts of more recognizable natural sources such as asparagus, nutmeg and licorice. The effects of the below chemicals and plants are what gives the supplement its effects.
Mucuna Pruriens are derived from the velvet bean. It is a good source of serotonin and dopamine, containing high amounts of those chemicals. Ingesting mucuna pruriens for an extended period of time causes an increase in adrenaline and testosterone.
Tribulus Terrestris is a weed-like plant native to North America. It has been referred to in the past as goathead, caltrop, or devil’s horn, and it has been known to aid greatly in the body’s ability to gain muscle mass. This specific effect has made it very popular among bodybuilders.
Chlorophytum borivilianum is an herb that is found naturally in India. It is commonly used as an aphrodisiac. However, it is used in the supplement as a general effectiveness booster, so the body can produce more testosterone.
Camellia Sinensis is the plant where many Indian and Chinese teas are derived from. Consumption of the leaves cause an increase in caffeine, and is largely used to treat health problems. In this supplement, the role of camellia sinensis is to energize the body for a workout and to assist in the production of antioxidants, which improve longevity.
Fenugreek is a plant commonly found in India. It is very popular as an ingredient in local dishes because of its healthy aspects. Fenugreek contains high amounts of calcium, carbohydrates and protein. These high amounts makes it an ideal ingredient in a supplement designed to increase testosterone production to aid a strenuous workout.
Rhaponticum carthamoides is a plant found commonly around Siberia or Kazakhstan. As well as having connections to restoring brain activity and memory, rhaponticum carthamoides has also been shown to increase the strength of bone muscles. It can also achieve anabolic effects in the human body.
Terminalia arjuna is a plant that is found to grow naturally around South and central India, notably Bangladesh. It is found growing on riverbanks, and as well as being fed to moths to assist in the production of silk, terminalia arjuna is used in the supplement as a way to lower cholesterol and heal wounds faster. This increases cardiovascular performance, and limits the amount of time needed to wait for torn muscles to recover in order to begin working out again.
Phyllanthus emblica, a fruit-bearing plant found growing naturally in India, has several spiritual and nutritional uses locally. In Hysteria, the role of phyllanthus emblica is as an antiviral and antimicrobial agent, preventing any illnesses during a workout. This is especially helpful if you like to work out at a gym: your exposure to germs is much higher when working out at a public place, and the body is more susceptible to germs after a physically draining routine. This will allow you to work out without the fear of a weakened immune system.
Tamaricaceae is a flowering plant. It is native to Egypt and is commonly used to create Tamarix, a very popular medicinal substance. Used commonly in medicines local to the area, tamaricaceae is used in this supplement for its antioxidant and hepatoprotective aspects, meaning it inhibits the oxidizing of blood and the prevention of inflammation.
Eugenia caryophyllata is more commonly known as cloves and can be found growing naturally in Indonesia. It is a common cooking ingredient and contains anti-inflammatory properties, making it ideal in this supplement to prevent excessive injury during a workout. Some injury is necessary in order for a workout to be truly effective, since the muscles must tear in order to become stronger; however, the role of the anti inflammatory nutrients in the supplement serve to prevent serious injury and promote faster recovery.
Crocus sativus is a plant where the spice saffron is derived. As well as a popular spice in the preparation of food, crocus sativus contains high amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, riboflavin and niacin. It is used commonly as an antioxidant, meaning it prevents the absorption of nutrients and oxygen by the blood cells, while strengthening the bloodstream and flow throughout the body.
Solanaceae is a chemical derived from plants all over the world, including the Chinese lantern and the tomatillo. Also known as a nightshade, solanaceae is a very potent natural source of alkaloids. It is used for energizing and other positive physiological purposes in the supplement.
Eclipta Alba, also known as false daisy, is a plant found growing naturally all over the world. While commonly used to accelerate hair growth, eclipta alba is used in this supplement for its anabolic properties. These properties greatly enhance the effectiveness of a workout.
Black asphaltum, also known as Shilajit in Pakistan. A very potent medicine, black asphaltum comes in a tar-like form and contains high amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and several microelements such as zinc, iron, magnesium and manganese. The role this substance plays in the supplement is as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, though it also produces nootropic effects.
Asparagus is a popular vegetable, known most infamously for changing the color and odor of urine after consumption. However, it contains many positive health benefits. It is used in this supplement as an anti-inflammatory as well as an antioxidant, promoting harder, longer, more efficient gym sessions.
Roles of Ingredients:
- Increases the body’s natural production of testosterone through the consumption of mucuna pruriens, tribulus terrestris, fenugreek and chlorophytum borivilianum. This causes your body to feel less pain during a workout, allowing for more reps and more gains.
- Increases the amount of antioxidants present in the body through the use of chemicals like camelia sinensis, tamaricaceae, crocus sativus, and asparagus. The increase in antioxidants prevents the other nutrients and chemicals present in the bloodstream from being absorbed as quickly, increasing their effectiveness. This serves almost as a supplement to the supplement, increasing its potency.
- Prevents excessive inflammation in the body with the use of anti-inflammatory substances such as rhaponticum carthamoides, terminalia arjuna, eugenia caryophyllata and black asphaltum. The effect these chemicals have on the body is that it prevents excessive tearing of muscle tissue, preventing injury from excessive physical strain. It also increases the rate at which the body recovers from torn muscle fiber, meaning it reduces the amount of recovery time needed.
- Prevents health problems and illness through the use of antimicrobials, anabolics, and immune boosters such as eclipta alba and phyllanthus emblica. This prevents the body from catching illnesses such as influenza during workouts. Ordinarily, the body is very susceptible to germs and other foreign bodies after a strong workout, but this prevents the immune system from weakening.
The advantages of taking Hysteria are numerous because of its varied ingredients causing various effects on the body. To illustrate this point, imagine a hypothetical scenario where two identical twins engage in a strenuous workout routine for three months: one twin supplements his diet with Hysteria, and the other doesn’t.
The twin who took the supplement before his workout finds that he has greater focus, meaning he can lift weights and do cardio faster and more effectively. His strength, adrenaline and pain resistance have also increased, meaning he can do more reps, run more laps, and burn more calories than previously thought. His body is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements, so he ends up working out for an extra half hour every session because of his raised resistance. Finally, when he gets home, he finds he doesn’t have to wait 48 hours before working out again, because his body recovered quickly from the strain.
The twin who didn’t take the supplement before his workout needs extra time to warm up before engaging in an effective workout, because he needs some additional time to focus and relax the muscles. He finds he needs to take long breaks between sets before he can regain the strength to bang out another, meaning it takes longer for him to complete his full workout. Additionally, he has to wait at least two days before returning to the gym in order to combat the soreness and strain his muscles are subjected to after a workout. What makes matters worse is that an outbreak of the flu has debilitated his body in its weakened state, making him miss a week at the gym to recover.
At the end of the three months, the twin who took Hysteria saw increased gains and overall health to the twin that did not. This hypothetical experiment is meant to show that the advantages of taking the supplement, while also achievable through roundabout means by separate consumption of the individual ingredients, are most apparent after extended use over a period of at least three months.
When ordering Hysteria, you have several options. The manufacturer Nubreed offers it in powder form for direct order from its website, but several wholesale supplement resellers also offer the supplement online, in varying amounts and prices by volume. While the options for ordering this supplement online are varied, no matter what avenue you should choose to take, your safety and privacy will be protected with the help of security certificates on the web pages. All websites that sell this product offer security certificates, meaning the information put into the ordering fields will only be seen by yourself and the site, with no outside interference from third parties.
Searching around various athletic and bodybuilding communities online will reveal several reviews and testimonials praising the effectiveness of this supplement. One reviewer gave it five stars, saying it works great as a natural replacement for anabolic steroids. He goes on to state that he used it in his cycle for eleven months and saw astronomical strength gains that helped him a great deal to advance his career as a power lifter. What can be taken away from this reception is that Hysteria is a field-tested testosterone booster that avoids the negative effects of similar products like steroids.
Awards & Media Coverage
As of the time of this writing, Hysteria has received no awards or professional media coverage. Several online enthusiast outlets dedicated to athletic prowess, weightlifting and bodybuilding offer articles and testimonials detailing its use and effects. However, it stands to reason that in time professional outlets will cover its effectiveness, quite possibly awarding accolades to the creators.
When ordering the supplement online, you may have concerns. Ordering anything online has its risks, considering you aren’t usually given the opportunity to see or closely examine the products you wish to buy. However, whether you order Hysteria directly through Nubreed or through alternative distributors, any issue with shipping, quantity or quality can be rectified in a short time period of two to four weeks. Action taken in this time frame will enable you to get back any money spent if there are problems with the product.
When ordering products online, time must be allotted for transit. The time it takes the supplement to reach your destination varies based on the seller. The fastest way to obtain your products is through Nubreed if you order within the United States. If orders need to be placed to areas outside of the mainland USA, you will have to go through alternate sellers.
Facilitating any sort of exchange or refund requires the use of a customer support team, and transparency and rate of correspondence plays a large role in its effectiveness. The best way to get support for an issue would be to contact Nubreed, and this can be done through their website. Their website lists a physical address where mail can be sent and read, and it also contains a form for creating emails to send to their primary support account.
Safe & Secure Checkout
At this point, you may have decided to bite the bullet and purchase some Hysteria to get those gains everybody’s been talking about. The good news is that your order can be safe and secure at checkout, thanks to the privacy guards put in place. Whether you plan on ordering directly through the manufacturers or through the alternate wholesale distributors, a personal account must be made in order to protect your information. Additionally, the aforementioned security certificates ensure no other prying eyes can see the information you input in the order fields.
The price for the supplement depends on many factors: whether you want to order it in a pill or powder form, how much you wish to order by volume, where you order it from and where you want it to be shipped to. The most cost-efficient method of ordering this supplement is through the primary creator and distributor, when ordered in the bottled pill form and shipped within the United States.
There are benefits to ordering wholesale, such as the possibility of receiving lower amounts or getting a better price by volume, but these costs can come back with a vengeance with shipping, especially when placing an order internationally. There are also non-monetary costs involved when ordering through a third party: the potency of the product isn’t guaranteed to be as high, it may take longer to ship, and any problems that arise may take longer to resolve, all of which can serve as roadblocks to you getting those sweet gains.
- Hysteria Increases metabolism and testosterone making it easier to burn fat and increase stamina and lean muscle gain.
- It is good for gaining muscle during a lean bulk.
- It can be a source of energy and focus leading to longer and more sustained workouts.
- Using the product should result in a control of the levels of estrogen in men, which may allow for things like the growth of breasts to happen, but no controlled clinical trial has proven this fact.
- It contains caffeine and nicotine, which both have addictive properties.
Summary: Hysteria, a supplement created by Nubreed Nutrition, is designed to increase levels of testosterone in users and help them burn more fat trough their exercises. The effect this has on the body is an increased focus and energy coupled with higher resistance and pain tolerance, as well as faster recovery. Taking this supplement while bodybuilding should yield large gains
- Novedex XT by Gaspari Nutrition Review – What Is the Secret Behind This Product’s Efficacy? - June 25, 2018
- Testo Boost Xtreme Review – It Could Be a Natural Way to Boost Your Testosterone to an Optimal Level - June 25, 2018
- Pure Force X Review – Should You Subscribe for this Product? - June 25, 2018
- Ripped NOX Review – Is This a Must-Try Nitric Oxide Boosting Supplement for a Serious Athlete? - June 25, 2018
- Legal Anadrol Tablets Review – Are They for You? - June 25, 2018
- Pre Jym by JYM Supplement Science Review – Is This a Good Product for Your Pre-Workout Routine? - June 25, 2018
- Testo Pro Fuel Review – A Working Solution or Not? - June 25, 2018
- Enzyte by Vianda Review – Is This Product Really Good or Not? - June 25, 2018
- MaximFit Review – Does It Have Any Side Effects? - June 25, 2018
- Crazy Bulk Ultimate Stack Review – Does It Work? - June 25, 2018