At SupplementsWatch.com, your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We request only the personal information that is needed for your secure interaction on our website. We take all possible security measures to maintain the privacy and safety of your personally-identifying data as stored on our website.
Information We Do Collect
We collect necessary information from you such as your name and email address when you register, fill out a form or place an order for a product or service on our website. If you are not registering, completing forms or ordering products or services, you may visit our site anonymously.
We May Use Your Identity and Contact Information for the Following Purposes:
1) To improve your user experience on SupplementsWatch.com through individualized attention and product or service offers. – Your personal information will enable us to give a better response to your questions or needs.
2) To process and ship your product purchases on our site. – Your personal data will not be shared with, sold to, given to or transferred for any purpose to another company or entity, either online or offline, without your consent, except to process and ship your online product purchases.
3) To send you business emails pertaining to our website, products and services or any purchases you have made on the site. – Other email notices that we may send to you periodically include our company email, news concerning our site and product/service updates.
4) To notify you about a contest, promotional event or marketing survey pertaining to our company website and brand.
Every email message you receive from SupplementsWatch.com will arrive in your inbox with an operable unsubscribe clause near the end of the page. This enables you to unsubscribe from all future email correspondence if at any time you wish to do so.
Use of Aggregated Statistics
SupplementsWatch.com may at times gather statistics concerning visitor behavior on the website. This site may choose to monitor the most frequently visited WordPress blogs or the content of spam as screened via Akismet on WordPress blog sites. SupplementsWatch.com may decide to post the resulting information on our site or make it available by notification to registered users of the SupplementsWatch.com website. Such disclosures, however, would not include personally-identifying data with the exception of this personal information as explained in the following paragraph.
Protecting Personal Information
At SupplementsWatch.com, we have online security measures in place to provide protection of your user name, password and other personal identification and contact information you have entered on our site. This will keep your information safe from hackers and others attempting to access this website for inappropriate or unlawful purposes. All correspondence between website visitors and the support staff is classified as private and shouldn’t be shared with any other side. It will also prevent other site members and users from viewing your records on our site, including all your site activity.
Website Visitor Information
SupplementsWatch.com may collect the browsing variety of information that is not personally-identifying in nature. Such information types are visitor browser type, referral site, preferred language, or the day and hour of every visitor request or purchase. The main purpose of this activity is to gain knowledge and understanding of the way in which visitors make use of this site. By learning the success rates of the SupplementsWatch.com CRO, or conversion rate optimization, site operators can determine which informational video, text, product or service most attracts the attention, interest and purchases of site visitors. Site users’ non-personal-identity data may be gathered in groups to formulate accurate reports on usage trends for the website.
SupplementsWatch.com’s operators may also collect visitor data that is only potentially personally-identifying. Examples of this data variety are registered users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Such data may also be gathered via questions, comments and suggestions posted on WordPress blogs. Since IP addresses and email contact addresses collected from blog comments posted by users are already visible to blog administrators, strict rules do not need to be followed concerning keeping this data completely secure.
It is our policy not to disclose customer or site members’ personal information to outside business parties, with the exception of reputable companies with which we do business in order to process, ship or expedite your product and service orders or requests. Reliable Internet companies that regularly service our website may also be able to view your personal data on SupplementsWatch.com from time to time. We will also comply with the law when it may require us to reveal our clients’ personal identities and contact information. In limited circumstances, when revealing clients’ identification data in the course of protecting our business or our rights and safety as operators of a legitimate business entity, we may do so. Personally non-identifying data may be revealed to our trusted business associates for purposes of marketing and promotion of our brand.
We may occasionally include third party links to outside company products or services we choose to offer on SupplementsWatch.com. In the event that we do so, these outside businesses will have their own privacy policies in place. We are not bound by their policies, nor are we liable for activities occurring on their websites. However, we welcome our customers’ comments and feedback concerning these other business entities and their procedures.
This policy last underwent modification on 1/1/2017.
- Wrecking Balls by Vigor Labs Review – Is This a Good Supplement for Everyday Athletes? - September 20, 2017
- Bio Testosterone XR Review – A Good T Booster or Not? - September 20, 2017
- Six Star Testosterone Booster Review – Does It Work? - September 20, 2017
- Alpha Plus Male Enhancement Review – Can It Restore Your Gym Performance? - September 20, 2017
- Testo Superior Review – Will It Increase Muscle Mass & Cut Recovery Time? - September 20, 2017
- Platinum 100% Creatine by MuscleTech Review – Is This a Good Creatine Monohydrate Product or Not? - September 20, 2017
- Delatestryl Side Effects – Should You Really Use It? - September 20, 2017
- TestoStorm Review – Does It Really Work as Expected? - September 20, 2017
- Deca 200 – Nandeconate by Anabolic Research Review – Is It Really Good? - September 20, 2017
- Naturally Him Review – Can It Boost Libido & Make One Feel Younger & Stronger? - September 20, 2017