- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- VirMax T
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 57%
- EffectivenessEditor: 58%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 59%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 56%
- SafetyEditor: 57%
- ValueEditor: 57%
What Is VirMax T?
VirMax T is a specially formulated compound that is meant to accelerate the body’s ability to produce testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone which has been found to very effectively to treat low energy, joint pain and lowered stamina. The product is designed for men who need to boost low testosterone levels without using artificial ingredients. It contains components that are naturally occurring that help increase endurance, testosterone, muscle building as well as supporting a healthy immune system. The supplement is a banned substance-free product.
Manufacturer, Company, Brand
VirMax the company was founded in 2006 by Marty Gallant – President and CEO of the company and Travis Pendergast – Vice President of Sales. The product is manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) facility which is regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards of operation.
How It Works?
The Zinc in VirMax T addresses testosterone deficiencies in men. The product can regulate the lowered levels of zinc and therefore testosterone production.
The Magnesium Oxide:
- Addresses growth hormone
- Regulates testosterone production
- Improves endurance, energy, muscular mass and strength
The Eurycomma Longfolia Jack herb:
- Stimulate the luteinizing hormone
- Increases the body’s testosterone levels
- Improves overall health and mood
VirMax T helps support normal testosterone levels with a mixture of Zinc, Magnesium Oxide and Eurycomma Longfolia Jack. Here is a breakdown:
Magnesium Oxide increases the production of testosterone and growth hormone in the body, improves muscular strength, muscle growth and endurance. A lack of magnesium however, can lead to a reduction of oxygen delivery to muscle tissue, making muscle building more difficult.
Zinc aids in zinc deficiency which can definitely lead to lowered testosterone levels, so supplementing your Zinc intake for just six weeks can result in significantly improved testosterone levels in men with lowered levels.
Eurycomma Longfolia Jack is an herb found in Southeast Asian rainforests. It stimulates the Luteinizing hormone which in turn enhances the body’s production of testosterone.
Most other testosterone boosting products contain Trubuilus or some other forms of Eurycomma Longfolia Jack; very few on the market today use a combination of both as VirMax T does. This unique combination of key ingredients:
- Improves blood circulation
- Enhances performance
- Improves mental as well as physical performance
- Increases energy levels, stamina, endurance
- Decreases mental exhaustion and fatigue
No other product that I know of does all these things in a single compound! Plus, VirMax T serving size is only one capsule per day instead of multiple products that each do something different. With the supplement you’re covered, whether you are a pro bodybuilder, an athlete, a fitness model or just want to look great for your age, VirMax T does all this and more!
VirMax T is a clinically tested brand of supplements made from naturally derived ingredients. Clinical trials have been performed and VirMax T has been proven effective in healthy male trial participants. The product is an unique combination of ingredients. They are founded on a Nobel Prize winning discovery regarding the regulation of blood vessel flow and dilation as well as the regulation of testosterone levels.
Here is a testimonial from an actual user:
I have been bodybuilding for twenty years, but I noticed once I hit 30, it was getting more and more difficult to build and keep my muscle mass. Before VirMax T I had no idea about the benefits of testosterone or that it could be boosted naturally without harmful or illegal drugs. I am very happy with VirMax T and wouldn’t work out without it.
VirMax T was included in the top five Top Male Enhancement natural testosterone boosting supplements category in 2013 and is the top selling product in the entire line of supplements.
VirMax T is now being endorsed by natural health advocate and NBA Champ John Salley. John Salley has spoken on many radio broadcasts and talked about the product T and the benefits of taking it. Some of the media exposure for the product:
- 4/7/14 John Salley discusses the topic of VirMax T and minority health month on the “Better Show” network
- 4/2/14 John Salley discusses the topic of steroids on Bloomberg TV on the Bloomberg Network
- 4/2/14 John Salley discusses the Knicks, Phil Jackson and VirMax T with Boomer and Carton on the Boomer and Carton show
- 3/16/14 John Salley interviews Jake Steinfeld of “Body by Jake” about supplements and healthy living.
Standard shipping via the USPS Priority Mail is free with purchase of 30-day supply or more. Shipping is available inside the United States only. No international shipping available.
The customer support team is highly skilled and knowledgeable not only about the Virmax T, but about physical fitness and general health as well. They can answer any questions or concerns you may have either by phone or by emailing your question to the customer service. The company firmly believes that customer satisfaction is their number one priority, which is why their award winning customer service team is available to you 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkout for Online Purchases
When purchasing online, you want to be sure you are protected. With the safe and secure checkout:
- All your personal info is protected
- All financial information is strictly encoded
- All online purchases are carefully monitored
- Our technical support team is 24/7
Your identity and financial information is kept 100% confidential. The online purchases are all McAfee Secure, which means names and credit card numbers are heavily encoded and protected against identity theft, malware and hacker attempts, guaranteed.
VirMax T comes in 30 day supply packs from $19-$24 for a thirty day supply, depending on where you buy it. It is also available in a two count blister pack if you’re away from home and just need two days’ worth. The serving size of the supplement is just one capsule daily, so a thirty count pack will last you a full month. The supplement is one of the most effective and more competitively priced testosterone boosting supplements available on the over the counter and online supplement market today.
The company is also offering a free sample tough their free trial program terms and conditions.
- The ingredients in the product are all purely natural and help support healthy testosterone levels in men.
- VirMax T is a clinically tested brand of supplements made from naturally derived ingredients.
- Clinical trials have been performed and VirMax T has been proven effective in healthy male trial participants.
- While this product has been tested for safe use for men, it is not safe for women because of the androgenic effects of the testosterone.
Summary: VirMax T is testosterone boosting compound popular with today’s bodybuilders, athletes and men who want to boost their overall energy, stamina and endurance. This compound increases muscle density, elevates mood and increases physical strength. VirMax T has been endorsed by celebrity health enthusiast and NBA Champ Jack Salley.
- TestoMuscle Review – A Detailed Review on the Product - May 26, 2017
- Shred HD Review – Does It Really Work? - May 26, 2017
- Optimal Stack Review – Can It Help to Achieve Optimal Workout Results? - May 26, 2017
- TestoRip X Review – Is This Product Made From a Diverse Collection of Natural Ingredients? - May 26, 2017
- Free Reign by SDN Review – Should You Try It? - May 26, 2017
- TestoMaster Review – Can You Master Your Workouts with It? - May 26, 2017
- Stimul8 by Schwartz Labs Review – Product for Men Over the Age of 30? - May 26, 2017
- Prime Male Review – Is It Real or a Scam? - May 26, 2017
- Testosterone Reload Review – A Testosterone Booster That May Help You or Not? - May 26, 2017
- Nitro MXS Review – What One Can Do to Achieve Lean Muscle Mass Faster? - May 26, 2017