The Supplements Watch Ltd website, products, editorial, text and related materials are the sole property of the Supplements Watch Ltd Company. All materials posted by website personnel, third-party manufacturers, photographers, review writers and auxiliary parties contributing to the editorial, appearance and design of the website are the sole and exclusive property of SupplementsWatch.com or its licensors. No ownership rights or licenses are conveyed to site visitors, product purchasers or editorial contributors as all materials are protected by copyright and trademark laws as stated in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (heretofore known as DCMA).
Prohibitions and Restrictions
- You may not represent or warrant that you are of legal age.
- You may not create derivative works based on website content.
- You may not remove trademark, copyright, service marks and proprietary notices from website material.
- You may not use or imbed meta-tags and/or hidden text.
- You may not deep-link to any page on the website.
- You may not circumvent encryption and security tools.
- You are prohibited from using another person’s user name and/or password.
- You may not interfere with the operation of the website nor may you interfere with the website’s infrastructure.
- You are prohibited from using data mining, bots, extraction and data mining tools.
- You are prohibited from using devices capable of interfering with the website, server and software.
Be advised that all of the content that is posted on this website, including, but not limited to product descriptions, sales materials, graphics, HTML, product reviews, scripts, call-outs and other website-specific copy that does not fall within these categories, has been copyrighted by Supplements Watch Ltd as collective work protected by United States copyright laws. Properties licensed by and on behalf of the Supplements Watch Ltd are included in this collective work, as are licenses granted to SupplementsWatch.com that cover all materials posted on the website. All rights are reserved.
This copyright notice reiterates our commercial purpose: We are an educational, sales and marketing entity committed to assessing, evaluating and reviewing products and services provided by third parties. As such, we undertake periodic reviews of everything appearing on the Supplements Watch Ltd website. Because we apply due diligence to these periodic evaluations, we take no responsibility for third party entities who violate digital property copyright laws by supplying SupplementsWatch.com with incorrect or misleading information.
Given our commitment to protecting the copyrights associated with all website, product manufacturers, product reviewers and other parties contributing to the Supplements Watch Ltd website, its operation, content and publication, no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, including mechanical, electronic, recording, storage and retrieval, e-mail transmission or otherwise distributed, in full or part, without permission of the website owner.
That stated, permission to display, extrapolate, copy, recreate or share text, images and reviews displayed on the site is not granted without the permission of Supplements Watch Ltd’s management and administrators, nor may hard copy and/or electronic materials taken from the website and reproduced be allowed under 2016 DCMA licensing laws that protect Supplements Watch Ltd and third parties from infringement by unauthorized parties.
Additionally, we serve notice that temporary caching and/or downloading of product- and review-related text, images and editorial for the express purpose of storing these materials on personal computers, particularly if it is clearly marked non-reproducible, will be considered a copyright violation and SupplementsWatch.com will pursue violators to the fullest extent of the law.
By acknowledging your review of this copyright notice page and the limitations placed on the reproduction of all content included on the Supplements Watch Ltd website including HTML, product and editorial, you assume responsibility for violating language contained within this copyright notice page should you take action not sanctioned by Supplements Watch Ltd management and all parties and materials associated with the company’s online presence.
Further, you are prohibited from changing, deleting or adding photographs, HTML and text. Should you choose to ignore copyright protections described herein and publish, distribute and/or broadcast these materials in violation of sanctions put forth by Supplements Watch Ltd and products sold on the website, you will be legally cited and banned from access to the website. Be advised that all trademarks, service marks and proprietary brand names are also subject to the aforementioned restrictions contained within this copyright notice.
We respect the intellectual property rights and the limitations imposed by others and we expect purchasers, website visitors and site browsers to do the same. All purported DCMA violations will be investigated promptly and resolved immediately by Supplements Watch Ltd administrators and the website’s legal team.
In keeping with DCMA laws, you are required to provide the following data if you wish to claim copyright infringement(s) related to anything appearing on the Supplements Watch Ltd website: either the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner/holder or the legal/authorized agent acting on behalf of that person, as well as a full description of the product, citation, editorial or image in question. It is not the responsibility to SupplementsWatch.com to collect claimed copyright infringement data nor is it our responsibility to underwrite costs associated with the pursuit of such a claim.
Conversely, should SupplementsWatch.com Steroids entities discover a violation of our copyright laws and upon our receipt of irrefutable evidence that a copyright violation has been proven, the offending party must immediately cease and desist use of the intellectual property in question by removing, disabling or eliminating all offending materials and removing access to materials that are the object of the infringement violation.
For purposes of the Supplements Watch Ltd’s legal team, you are required to provide all links, resources and identifying elements associated with the aforementioned infringement violation. You are further required to provide SupplementsWatch.com with the name of the violator’s service provider, including all pertinent addresses, telephone numbers and, if available, electronic mail address(s). You are also required to draft a statement describing your good faith belief that you or you agent were not in violation of SupplementsWatch.com copyright laws and you must also attest to the voracity of this information under penalty of perjury and in keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Toward that end, we caution you about future misrepresentations should you subsequently infringe on copyrights after being sanctioned by taking additional unauthorized online materials or in any way extrapolating it from the SupplementsWatch.com Steroids website. Every infringement violation will be subject to heavy legal and possibly criminal penalties that include, but are not limited to, attorneys’ fees, monetary damage, brand damage, court costs and expenses associated with the cost of prosecuting copyright infringement cases on behalf of Supplements Watch Ltds and the website. Be advised that you may also be the subject of criminal prosecution for perjury should we prove repeated violations.
- Testo Xtreme Review – Can You Gain More Power & Muscles With This Test Booster? - October 16, 2016
- MaxGain Xplode Review – A Brand New Product for Muscle Mass - October 16, 2016
- Tes Core Review – Should You Subscribe for this Product? - October 16, 2016
- Sheer NO2 by Sheer Strength Labs Review – How to Break Free from Slow Post-Workout Recovery? - October 9, 2016
- Sheer N.O. by Sheer Strength Labs Review – Can It Take Your Gym Workouts to the Level of Top Bodybuilders? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Isolate by CytoSport Review – Is This Protein Worth Your Time & Money? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Whey by CytoSport Review – What Do Athletes & Bodybuilders Say About This Product? - October 9, 2016
- Muscle Milk Genuine by CytoSport Review – Is This the Must-Have Protein for Achieving Big Muscle Mass? - October 9, 2016
- Monster Creatine by CytoSport Review – Do Athletes Use This Product for Strength & Muscle Gains? - October 9, 2016
- Testosterone Boost Review – Can It Be Taken by Regular Athletes & Sports Performers? - October 8, 2016