- Editor Rating
- Rated 1 stars
- Really Bad
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 21%
- EffectivenessEditor: 22%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 24%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 22%
- SafetyEditor: 20%
- ValueEditor: 21%
What Is Nebido?
If you have ever seen Arnold Schwarzenegger back in his bodybuilding days, then you have seen what steroids and weightlifting can do for the body. Most weightlifters and bodybuilders know the importance of building muscle mass to improve their muscular physique. Increasing lean muscle mass helps with burning calories and increasing muscle definition. To assist in the overall goal of building muscle, steroids are often used in addition to lifting weights.
There are several different types of steroids available to the public either on the open market or on the black market including anabolic, catabolic, and androgenic. Nebido is a widely used anabolic steroid that is produced under the Bayer brand and is manufactured by Schering AG. As far as appearance, it is transparent in color with a yellow tint.
Nebido is an ester-based testosterone that can be used by bodybuilders, weightlifters, and anyone else who wants to gain muscle and increase their overall strength. Testosterone is a hormone that helps build muscle mass and maintain it. For bodybuilders, weightlifters, and the like, it is important to build their muscle mass to increase their strength to achieve the results they seek.
How Does Nebido Work?
Nebido works by supplementing testosterone production in the body. It is injected intramuscularly as opposed to intravenously. This means that it is not injected into the vein, but rather directly into the muscle, normally the gluteus maximus (the buttocks). It is important to avoid injecting Nebido into a blood vessel.
Once injected, it slowly releases doses of testosterone into the body. Some steroids require adjusting the dosage in order to be effective. With Nebido, there is no need to gradually adjust the dosage to reach optimal results. Injections are usually administered every 10 to 14 weeks or approximately 4 times a year.
However, this is not the case with those trying to greatly enhance their physique. Weightlifters and bodybuilders tend to take an injection more often. They usually take it once per month or even once every 2 weeks to build mass in the muscles and gain more strength.
Nebido has both active and inactive ingredients. It has an active ingredient is called testosterone undecanoate. One injection of Nebido is composed of a 4 ml solution that has 1000 mg of the active ingredient, testosterone undecanoate. Testosterone, whether naturally produced by the body or synthetically introduced into the body, can help pile on lots of muscle. The inactive ingredients in Nebido include Benzyl benzoate and castor oil.
Nebido can be used as long as needed. There is no time limit for its use. This is an advantage that Nebido has over many other steroids. Some steroids require discontinued use after a certain amount of time; this is not the case with Nebido. For bodybuilders and weightlifters, this is a huge positive, and it is partly the reason why it is widely used.
There are several advantages of using Nebido that other steroids do not have. These advantages consist of, but not limited to, the following:
- With a half-life of approximately 3 months, Nebido carries one of the longest half-lives of any testosterone steroid on the market;
- It is the same testosterone that is naturally produced by the body;
- Builds muscle and increases strength;
- Nebido burns fat;
- It reduces fatigue;
- Increases endurance;
- Enhances performance;
- Improves muscle definition;
- Speeds up recovery time;
- Injections are less frequent than many other steroids;
- Does not restrict activities such as swimming;
- Relieves pain;
Can Nebido Be Detected?
Several steroids can be detected through drug testing. Though there is not much information about the testing and detection of Nebido, it is believed that the use of Nebido could result in a positive drug test. With that said, some bodybuilders and weightlifters may have found ways to inject themselves with Nebido without it ever being detected with testing. It is also believed that the detection time, in comparison to other steroids, is longer, if it is even detected at all. This means that the window between the time Nebido is first taken to the time it is detected is extended, relative to other steroids.
Proper nutrition, coupled with work ethic, can give those who lift weights a very nice physique. However, competitive bodybuilding may require more than just innocent weight lifting. Steroids may need to be used to acquire your ideal result. Many weightlifters combine, or stack, steroids to meet their bodybuilding goal and build more muscle mass. Using more than one steroid or supplement can potentially be dangerous. Nebido is considered a strong steroid and should not be stacked with other powerful steroids. Some bodybuilders choose to stack Nebido with milder, less powerful steroids, or steroids that are considered a bit safer in order to increase their results. Although this is done quite frequently, stacking medications is not recommended by a doctor or certified physician.
Who Should Not Use Nebido?
Nebido is not a steroid that anyone should use. Since Nebido is essentially testosterone, which is primarily a male hormone, there are some people who should not use it. Women are advised not to use this steroid. Children under the age of 18 should also not use Nebido, nor should they use any other steroid. Also, individuals with medical issues such as breast cancer or prostate cancer should not use Nebido. Lastly, those who are allergic to any of the ingredients in Nebido, both active and inactive, should not use this steroid.
* Important note: The article is targeted towards healthy people which are thinking to take Nebido illegally and are willing to use it for performance enhancement. We are strongly opposing the usage of pharmaceutical steroids from healthy people without any medical condition, because it can be very dangerous for them. The article is not intended for people with medical conditions which are taking the drug and are having a prescription from a doctor, they should listen only the doctors and no one else. This article is not for people having legitimate reasons and condition which require taking the product after their doctor prescribed it, the article is intended for people thinking about illegally abusing the product for performance gains while they are healthy!
Summary: If you are a weightlifter, bodybuilder, or anyone else looking to increase your strength, build your muscle, and improve your performance, Nebido could work for you, but it all comes with a cost. Though steroids alone will not give you the physique and muscle tone you may desire, the combination of steroids along with weightlifting could get you the results you want in a fairly short amount of time, but they will damage your health for sure. Do not use Nebido, do not experience all the side effects from the toxicity, please save your health and choose a better legal, healthy and safer alternative.
- Cytomax 24 Stick Pack by CytoSport Review – Should You Try These Tasty Pre-Workout Sticks? - August 19, 2017
- Ripped Muscle X Review – Does It Work? Is It a Scam? - August 19, 2017
- Muscle Milk 100 Calorie Protein Shake by CytoSport Review – One Nice Protein Shake from a Good Company - August 19, 2017
- Muscletronic by Bauer Nutrition Review – Will It Increase Fat Burning & Expand Your Physical Capabilities? - August 19, 2017
- Crazy Bulk Review – Does It Work or It’s Just Another Scam? - August 19, 2017
- H Drol Side Effects – Are These Effects Too Bad? - August 19, 2017
- Pro Muscle Complex Review – Product for Experienced Weight Lifters & Athletes? - August 19, 2017
- Testinate 250 Review – Can You Count on This Product? - August 19, 2017
- EnduroTest Review – Look Closer & Think Twice - August 19, 2017
- Pure Protein Bars Review – Are They Really Something You Should Try? - August 19, 2017