- Editor Rating
- Rated 1 stars
- Really Bad
- Nandrolone Decanoate
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 24%
- EffectivenessEditor: 23%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 23%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 22%
- SafetyEditor: 20%
- ValueEditor: 21%
What Is Nandrolone Decanoate?
Nandrolone Decanoate is more commonly known as Nandrolone Decanoate, and is the preferred choice of injectable anabolic steroid second only to testosterone. Many bodybuilders and athletes believe that best results can only be achieved when Nandrolone Decanoate is included. Nandrolone Decanoate does not add any additional unwanted side effects but should not ever be used alone. Nandrolone Decanoate is basically a hormone that mimics progesterone that builds strength, muscle mass and even help repair damaged joints to a degree. Nandrolone Decanoate is one of the few injectable steroids that is very oil soluble due to the long esters.
This even solubility means that it can be manufactured with fewer solvents thus making injections much less irritating. The dose for most men is about 400-600 mgs a week but it varies depending on the individual’s goals. Some heavy bodybuilders use up to 1500 mgs a week for heavy bulking. Nandrolone Decanoate is not recommended for use in women since side effects vary too much between female users.
Manufacturer & Company
The primary manufacturer for the injectable compound known as Nandrolone Decanoate is Organon. Only when produced by Organon is an injectable steroid qualified to be called Nandrolone Decanoate. Organon produces Nandrolone Decanoate at 200mg/ml. In recent bodybuilding news, the Mexican firm of Ttokkyo has released Nandrolona 300. This Mexican made nandrolone decanoate preparation contains 300mg/ml of Deca which by far surpasses the strengths available from any other source ever before.
How It Works?
Nandrolone Decanoate is a significantly longer lasting compound than other injectable steroids. The decanoate ester is responsible for a slow release time of three to four weeks; however, the findings are that with the nandrolone the effects are more likely to only be present for two weeks. With more frequent injections and buildup of Deca in the body, Nandrolone Decanoate may have an even longer duration of positive effects, justifying the previous stated statistic. Structurally, Deca is strikingly similar to testosterone, with only one carbon atom separating the two. The result is a steroid with a structure that produces outstanding muscle building and strength building results, but exhibits a much weaker androgenic effect than testosterone.
Ingredients in Nandrolone Decanoate
The active ingredient in Nandrolone Decanoate is 25-50 mg of nandrolone decanoate BP. The injectable compound also contains benzyl achohol and arachis oil. Nandrolone is the primary base hormone. The most common preparation of Nandrolone Decanoate is to take the nandrolone hormone and add a decanoate ester. The decanoate ester chain attaches to the nandrolone making it oil soluble so that it can be injected. This ester chain also induces a slower release of the steroid by preventing the Deca from androgen receptor interactions. This step in the ingredient and preparation phase is what allows the Nandrolone Decanoate to remain in your body for many days.
Nandrolone Decanoate exhibits a much lower tendency to convert hormones to or cause the body to produce higher estrogen levels. This is possible because of the way the liver converts Nandrolone Decanoate (nandrolone) to estradiol. As a result, side effects related to estrogen over-production are much lower with Nandrolone Decanoate. Another advantage is that an anti-estrogen compound is not typically needed in combination with Nandrolone Decanoate, the exception being users that are highly sensitive to estrogen producing elements. The half-life of Nandrolone Decanoate is approximately six days but it takes about twenty one days to be fully excreted from the body.
As reported in recent bodybuilding publications and media, Nandrolone Decanoate can be used carefully by women as a supplement for fitness models as well as athletes, which is rare with steroids producing any kind of androgenic side effects. Recommended doses for women are much lower, typically around 50 mg/ week. The drug’s popularity among fitness models as well as athletes puts Nandrolone Decanoate on the red carpet walk for certain. News reports say that precautions must be taken when used by women, as adverse side effects affect some individuals while producing no adverse side effects for others. Results for men are fairly concrete, but results for women using hormonally based supplements do vary, so according to media sources, women athletes and bodybuilders should use this product with caution and start with very small doses.
Daily Med, a laboratory affiliated with the U.S. National Library of Medicine observed the Deca Durobolin compound and certified that the active and other ingredients belong on the C3 DEA Schedule. These ingredients are:
- A sterile oleaginous preparation containing 200 mg Nandrolone Decanoate which is presented as a fine white crystalline powder that is usually odorless and not water soluable
- 5% Benzyl Alcohol as a preservative/solubilizer
- Sesame oil
Regular users of this product report the following as true testimonials of Nandrolone Decanoate when used in a sixteen week stacking cycle, 200 mg per week for four weeks and 100 mg per week for two weeks:
- Long lasting muscle gains when managed properly
- Increased energy for performance
- Best supplement for rapid boost bulking cycles
- Noticeable increase in strength
- Fast recovery from intense workouts or athletic performances
- Fat burning
- Increase in ability to focus
The FASEB Journal of medicine conducted a study of nandrolone decanoate and its effect on satellite cells (SC’s) which promote muscle regeneration and growth. The results demonstrated that nandrolone does in fact induce skeletal muscle hypertrophy and is confirmed to be associated with increased satellite cell concentration and frequency. A Discovery Grant was awarded to BWCR (Beckwith-Wiedemann) for this study.
People Who Used Deca
- Football player Pep Guardiola
- Baseball MLB player Barry Bonds
- Baseball MLB player Roger Clemens
- MMA, UFC Royce Gracies
- Olympic Gold Medalist Linford Christie
- Basketball NBA player Juan Dixon
- MMA, UFC Sean Sherk
- Tennis player Greg Rusedski
All of these athletes can attest to the muscle and strength building results from using this product. Many of these athletes experienced visible changes in their bodies and muscular density as a result of Nandrolone Decanoate, as can be seen in before and after photos made public. Many athletes credit this supplement for enhancing not only their appearance but their performance on the field as well.
Summary: Deca Durabolin is basically a hormone that mimics progesterone that builds strength, muscle mass and even help repair damaged joints to a degree. Deca Durabolin is one of the few injectable steroids that is very oil soluble due to the long esters. We oppose the usage of this product because it is associated with some serious drawbacks and side effects.
- Hiprolean X-S Review – The Holly Hogan’s Choice for Fat Burning - January 22, 2017
- Tren Acetate Side Effects – Is It Really Safe or Actually Not? - January 22, 2017
- Pure Testo Xplode Review – Does It Work? Should You Try It? - January 22, 2017
- Megadren Review – Should You Try This Multi-Approach Performance Supplement? - January 22, 2017
- Pro Z by Infinite Labs Review – Is It Beneficial for Metabolic Reactions, Protein Synthesis & Cell Growth? - January 22, 2017
- Viatropin Review – Increase Your Muscle Recovery With It - January 22, 2017
- Sterodrol by PharmaPro Review – Can This Product Improve Muscle Volume & Density? - January 22, 2017
- Long Jack by Health Spark Review – What Do Athletes Say About This Testosterone Boosting Aid? - January 22, 2017
- EnduroTest Review – Look Closer & Think Twice - January 22, 2017
- Optimum ZMA by Optimum Nutrition Review – A Good Solution for Recovery & Post-Workout Periods - January 22, 2017