- Editor Rating
- Rated 1 stars
- Really Bad
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- OverallEditor: 24%
- EffectivenessEditor: 23%
- Speed of ResultsEditor: 22%
- Sustaining ResultsEditor: 21%
- SafetyEditor: 20%
- ValueEditor: 21%
What Is Cypionate?
Cypionate is a synthetic version of the naturally produced hormone, testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone that is produced by all humans, and it is the primary male hormone. Cypionate is a commonly used synthetic hormone by athletes and bodybuilders for the purpose of increasing lean body mass and athletic performance. There is frequent debating on the difference between Cypionate and Enanthate. The truth is that they are virtually identical in every identifiable way.
Since Cypionate is a synthetic version of testosterone, it would help to gain a minimal perspicacity of some of biological and physiological functions of testosterone. This hormone is responsible for multitudinous functions, including mental and physical characteristics with males. Some of the direct functions that are directly impacted by testosterone are:
- The promotion of fat loss by elevating the body’s metabolic rate
- Helps support the building and sustaining of lean muscle mass
- Increases bone density and strength
- Supports prostate health
- There is scientific data that even supports the possibility of healthy testosterone levels promoting good cardiovascular health
There is one major issue as far as testosterone production in men is concerned. Once a man reaches the age of 30, his ability to produce testosterone at healthy levels begins to dissipate with age. As this decline continues, the aforementioned benefits also decline. This is one of the advantages of having a synthetic hormone, such as Cypionate. The traits associated with Cypionate are identical to the traits of naturally produced testosterone.
All steroids are actually synthetic forms of testosterone; however, they have been altered on a molecular level in order to change the properties of the hormone, this allows for the enhancement in performance and the ability to achieve massive muscle gains in a relatively short period of time.
So, testosterone can be seen as the parent molecule to all anabolic steroids that are used by bodybuilders and athletes around the world. It is worth noting that all testosterone-based compounds carry an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 100, meaning that they are all testosterone on one molecular level or another.
Cypionate’s Highly Versatile Properties
What makes this synthetic hormone so popular is its range and effectiveness. Because Cypionate is highly androgenic and anabolic, it is ideal for the person who is looking for exceptional gains in mass and strength. One of the more remarkable properties of Cypionate is that it promotes nitrogen retention, which is important because the more nitrogen the muscle retains, the more protein the muscle is able to store. This has a direct impact on the body’s ability to perform protein synthesis, which is the process that builds muscle.
Another reason that Cypionate is popular with athletes is due to the fact that it significantly improves muscle functionality, especially in the area of contraction. This is accomplished by increasing the number of neutrons in the muscle, which results in improved neuromuscular transmission. Cypionate also promotes the process known as glycogen synthesis, which serves to provide a high quality fuel source to facilitate intense workouts – increasing strength and endurance.
When people consider steroids or synthetic testosterone, they rarely associate them with the ability to burn fat; however, testosterone plays a significant role in helping the body minimize unwanted fat. Cypionate is no exception to this rule. This synthetic hormone has the capacity to facilitate fat lost through enhancing the body’s metabolic activity. Another manner in which Cypionate supports weight loss is through its ability to efficiently bind to androgen receptors, helping the body efficiently break down and dispose of fat. It also works to prevent the development of new fat cells.
One more way that Cypionate works to reduce body fat is through producing nutrient portioning. What this means is that since the body is building more muscle, food that is eaten by the subject will be redirected to support the caloric requirements that are necessary to sustain that particular level of growth.
Interaction with Creatine
Creatine is essential to the ATP process, which provides the fuel for high intensity workouts. When a person participates in high intensity workouts, ATP is converted to ADP and used as energy to fuel the workout; however, this process can often be too slow, bogging down the pace of the workout. The use of Cypionate allows ATP to be replenished at a much higher rate.
The pros of using a synthetic testosterone hormone, such as Cypionate, are too multitudinous to provide a comprehensive list; however, some of the more prevalent pros are:
- Exceptional muscle gain in rapid fashion. There are studies that have revealed that subjects have gained as much as 25 to 30 pounds of lean muscle in as short as six to 10 weeks
- It promotes fat loss in several ways, including blocking the production of fat cells and enhancing the body’s natural metabolic activity
- Functions in direct synthesis with creatine to enhance the body’s ATP process to ensure that fuel levels are optimum during workouts
- It improves strength and endurance, allowing athletes to achieve optimal performance
Cypionate is actually an extremely well-tolerated hormone in men, so there are no notable side effects. If there are any concerns, it would be:
- The rapid rate at which muscle is developed will require an increase in caloric intake with an emphasis being placed on quality as well as quantity
When it comes to choosing the most effective anabolic compound, there are very few that will possess the high level of versatility and performance as Cypionate. Because of its great range and versatility, it is the favorite of both novice and seasoned bodybuilders. It is virtually impossible to go wrong with Cypionate. For those who have maxed out their natural potential who are looking for a testosterone supplement that responds in the same way as natural testosterone, Cypionate is up to the task.
Summary: Cypionate is a synthetic version of the naturally produced hormone, testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone that is produced by all humans, and it is the primary male hormone. Cypionate is a commonly used synthetic hormone by athletes and bodybuilders for the purpose of increasing lean body mass and athletic performance. The product is having some serious side effects and can be dangerous for anyone.
- Tribulus 750 by SNI Review – Is This a Good Athletic Performance Aid for Serious Athletes? - June 17, 2017
- Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate by Nutrex Research Review – One of the Stronger Fat Burner Formulas on the Market? - June 17, 2017
- Ultimate Stack Review – Does It Really Work or Not? - June 17, 2017
- Animal Test by Universal Nutrition Review – Does It Work? - June 17, 2017
- Natto 5 Review – Is This a Great Supplement for Demanding Gym Workouts? - June 17, 2017
- Xtreme Power Review – One Way to Boost Your Nitric Oxide Levels - June 17, 2017
- Gynectrol Review - June 17, 2017
- Testo Rip XR Review – Is This the Best Product for Enhanced Energy & Powerful Workouts? - June 17, 2017
- Extreme NO2 Boost Review – Can It Deliver on Its Promise? - June 17, 2017
- Testo RPM Review – Should You Apply for a Subscription-Based Product or It’s Not for You? - June 17, 2017